Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ McCarron’s mother asks if Jameis Winston is speaking English during his postgame interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ McCarron’s mother asks if Jameis Winston is speaking English during his postgame interview

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...13--ncaaf.html

Aj McCarron's mom should instead be asking why her son turned the ball over so much against ZERO U..........

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7U-K21BjM58" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and for the record, his use of the English language is clear for most to understand.....
    Last edited by txtebow; 01-07-2014, 07:28 AM.

Typical, rambunctious redneck from the deep south. Down here, we have a very unique kind 9f belligerence.

Comment

That's RAAAAAAACIST!

Stone her! STONE THE BIGOT!

Comment

Sounds like something my mother in law would say, she's a bigot. I love that she is stuck in Green Valley Ranch and there isn't a white person within 3 blocks of her house... serves her right... I just feel bad for the people of color that have to live around her.... lol

Comment

If a white player sounded likeWinston, you would say he was a moron. But becasue he is black, you grade him on a curve or something, right? Call me crazy (or a racist) but isn't that racism?

"You can't blame them - they just don't know any better" thinking or "My isn't he articulate?"compliments are just as racist as hate speech. It's just more insidious becasue you are pretending to be unprejudiced when you think/speak that way.

Comment

I said
            and then they said
            and then I said
            and I said

But seriously we can understand him fine
            Compared to guys like Jamal Charles and Chris Johnson he is a lyrical wordsmith genius

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post
              If a white player sounded likeWinston, you would say he was a moron. But becasue he is black, you grade him on a curve or something, right? Call me crazy (or a racist) but isn't that racism?

"You can't blame them - they just don't know any better" thinking or "My isn't he articulate?"compliments are just as racist as hate speech. It's just more insidious becasue you are pretending to be unprejudiced when you think/speak that way.
              He was sweaty, had just competed for the national championship for 60 minutes, had the adrenaline going, and yes, he didn't get to go to FSU on an academic scholarship......perhaps it's the multicultural environment I grew up in, but I understood every word and his delivery...
              Last edited by txtebow; 01-07-2014, 07:57 AM.

Comment

I've heard worse.

Comment

Probably says more about socio economic challenges than anything

Comment

Originally posted by mennonite View Post

Life is so hard for the whities.

If a white person made that exact same quote, I don't think anyone would call him a moron. He sounded fine to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                      Life is so hard for the whities.

If a white person made that exact same quote, I don't think anyone would call him a moron. He sounded fine to me.
                      Rep

Comment

Way to go Jameis.

Comment

WTF did he just say?

Comment

He called winning the Heisman a "predicament". As opposed to say being investigated for felony rape.

Comment

I said
                              then she said
                              then I said
                              I said
                              be strong?

Comment

Working...
                              X