Wow, Pats place Spikes on IR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bpc View Post
    The AFC has been ravaged by injuries this year. Well, everybody except San Diego. They have managed to stay in tact, relatively speaking.
    dude, their defense was pretty much decimated by injuries. SD has had their fair share of injuries too.

and again, this is why, from the beginning, I said they are the #2 team in the AFCW, when everyone was saying "they are finished."

Comment

Losing English was addition by subtraction.

Comment

BB has done a phenomenal job . Finishing 2nd in the AFC with no WR's and riddled with injuries and they literally have no star impact players at any position left (outside of Talib). Losing Gronk, Hernandez and their whole defense up front.

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
          BB has done a phenomenal job . Finishing 2nd in the AFC with no WR's and riddled with injuries and they literally have no star impact players at any position left (outside of Talib). Losing Gronk, Hernandez and their whole defense up front.
          As much as I hate to say it, he should be Coach of the Year. If not him, then McCoy or Rivera.

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
            As much as I hate to say it, he should be Coach of the Year. If not him, then McCoy or Rivera.
            McCoy shouldn't be in that conversation. He improved his team by exactly 2 games and was lucky enough to play Andy 'how can I destroy my team's chances on this drive' Dalton in the first playoff game. Rivera and Belichick are top candidates though.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
              That is a huge blow, They have also been hot very hard this year by the injury monster.
              I don't know what this is, but whomever this Injury Monster guy is that sounds like he owes them a call in 2 days and possibly dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                Bill Belichick invented the modern game of NFL football. It all revolves around him and his incredible coaching abilities. Just ask Browns fans.
                THANK you!

Perhaps you recall how I closed the door on that myth recently.

Bill Belichick: Most Overrated Man in Sports

Comment

Originally posted by delany View Post
                  They lost Freeney, English, Floyd early in the year. They haven't been completely immune to injuries.
                  Mathews left the game Sunday in a walking boot. Will be interesting to see if he can play on his bum ankle Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                    Mathews left the game Sunday in a walking boot. Will be interesting to see if he can play on his bum ankle Sunday.
                    If the dreaded walking boot is the kiss of death to the chargers like it is for the Broncos, I would welcome him on the field Sunday.

Comment

I just heard on ESPN that Belichick put Brandon Spikes on IR for missing a team meeting, I know he runs a tight ship but that some hard-ass stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        I just heard on ESPN that Belichick put Brandon Spikes on IR for missing a team meeting, I know he runs a tight ship but that some hard-ass stuff.
                        Not to mention not what IR is for at all.

Comment

after he crashed his car in the snow. cheaters gonna cheat

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
                            Not to mention not what IR is for at all.
                            THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Guess no other team will pick him up

Comment

Originally posted by whoeey View Post
                              after he crashed his car in the snow. cheaters gonna cheat
                              ESPN said the real story came out because Spikes was stupid enough to send out a tweet

Comment

ESPN said the real story came out because Spikes was stupid enough to send out a tweet
                                cheaters gonna cheat

Comment

Working...
                                X