Wolfe did not practice again today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolfe did not practice again today

Per PFT. This situation has become awful. Denver just needs to shelve the guy this year and if he can come back next year, awesome. If not, time to move on. The fans keep anticipating him to come back because the coaches don't say anything different.

There is an entire thread dedicated to practice/injury updates.

It's there every week thanks to Gutless Drunk and many others who vigilantly watch the reporters twitter feeds, blogs, and websites.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=113597

Comment

Thx.

Comment

That is a bad case of diarrhea

Comment

I don't get it, with Wolfe & Moore, if it's obvious that they cannot contribute then why not put them both on IR and bring up a couple guys from the PS, or grab someone in FA? There has to be a couple guys that can help on at least STs.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
            I don't get it, with Wolfe & Moore, if it's obvious that they cannot contribute then why not put them both on IR and bring up a couple guys from the PS, or grab someone in FA? There has to be a couple guys that can help on at least STs.
            Moore is on IR currently, with designation to return. May be a longshot for him to be activated to the active roster

Comment

why is everyone freaking out about Wolfe whther he plays or not?

If they dont have to put him on IR, why do it? Obviously there is something that makes them think he can comeback (albeit very small %)

Comment

If we see either of them again this season, I would be shocked. I might be the only one here thinking this, but nothing has been said to shown to change my mind. Time to move on without those two.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
                  Moore isn't hurting being on IR to return.

Wolfe they say has to practice two full weeks before he can play.

I mean I guess you have 7 inactive players each week, at this point why sign someone to just make them one of the 7 inactive when Wolfe has a chance to be back for the SB. At this point I don't think Wolfe will make much of an impact even if he can return. Heck, he wasn't making one before his illness. I have high hopes for next year that he bounces back.

Comment

Originally posted by ludo21 View Post
                    why is everyone freaking out about Wolfe whther he plays or not?

If they dont have to put him on IR, why do it? Obviously there is something that makes them think he can comeback (albeit very small %)
                    ...because we are invested in the team and the run defense was noticeably better when he was in the lineup?

Comment

Peanut butter crank will get you EVERYTIME.

Comment

Wolf and Tracy Porter. Smoking meth in the back of the team bus.

Comment

Vic Lombardi said on twitter today, he thinks his current issue is related to his neck injury he sufffered in pre-season. They are probably hoping we can get by another week or 2 and bring him back for the AFCCG or the Bowl if we make it that far.

Comment

It's Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
                              Vic Lombardi said on twitter today, he thinks his current issue is related to his neck injury he sufffered in pre-season. They are probably hoping we can get by another week or 2 and bring him back for the AFCCG or the Bowl if we make it that far.
                              I'm curious. What makes you think that it will get magically better in the next 2 weeks if it is the neck injury that he suffered in the pre-season?

Comment

Working...
                              X