It's pretty simple really

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pretty simple really

We will crush the Chugers. There were so many WTF things that happened that last game we played them. Things that just don't happen.

It's pretty simple really. We have a better team. They put up 158 yards and 1 TD yesterday. No way, No How do they even touch us. We are going to send that whinny faced little b**** boy Rivers home with his Frat boy smile on his face removed.

Our Broncos will Destroy.

PS..

Eric Davis from the NFLN can suck my ass !

Dalton literally gift wrapped that game to the Chugs. He was terrible.

Manning won't do that, bank it.

Comment

No way to not be nervous. I would be shocked if we don't score at least 30, but I would also be surprised if they don't score at least 24. So I'm expecting a close game.

Comment

Score early -- take the bolts out of their game -- force intercepts and sacks

Comment

We have the best offense to ever step on a NFL field. The Chugers put up 158 yard and a TD last week. Enough said. Oh wait Melted Butter comes to mind also.

Comment

Our Defense wont force 158 yards and 1 TD.......

but I am drifting to the we are going to curb stomp them mode (usually my M-Th) feel, and the F-S I go to the "maybe we will lose..." mode.

Comment

Well, In fairness, Cin plays pretty Solid Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
                Well, In fairness, Cin plays pretty Solid Defense.
                And they did for 3 1/2 quarters yesterday.

Rivers & Co had that game so gift wrapped it was laughable, yet they kept getting stopped in the red zone for FGs

Cincy committed a comedy of errors yesterday, it was just pathetic.

Comment

I can't afford to get cocky. At all. Not this time. Not like last year.

Comment

The Chargers went into the game with a conservative gameplan because the weather was expected to be very bad.

They made some adjustments in the second half and opened it up a bit. After it started raining, and with the lead and how they were running the ball and how the defense was playing, it looked like they dialed it back again and went back to the original gameplan.

I'm sure they know they can't use that same gameplan against an offense like the Broncos. But I do expect the same ball controlling offense that they've pretty much run all year long. Depending on the weather, expect more than 6 passes in the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by boltaneer View Post
                      The Chargers went into the game with a conservative gameplan because the weather was expected to be very bad.

They made some adjustments in the second half and opened it up a bit. After it started raining, and with the lead and how they were running the ball and how the defense was playing, it looked like they dialed it back again and went back to the original gameplan.

I'm sure they know they can't use that same gameplan against an offense like the Broncos. But I do expect the same ball controlling offense that they've pretty much run all year long. Depending on the weather, expect more than 6 passes in the first half.
                      You can throw it 60 times in the first half you're still gonna lose. This is the Broncos Year ! You're playing on PFM's turf now. It's gonna be a blow out.

Comment

From what I've seen since yesterday, Charger fans are guilty of an argumentum ad ignorantiam. The fact that the Broncos have not yet kicked some San Diego ass is not evidence that the Broncos will not eventually kick some San Diego ass

Comment

Working...
                        X