Chargers will in, easy $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers will in, easy $$

$$ where my mouth is, you say? I have $500 going on Chargers moneyline. Ill be back to eat crow if I'm wrong.

I usually bet against Peyton in postseason annually, and needless to say...it has been very profitable.

The chargers are that team this year...and this comes from a pats fan.

Stars had to align to sneak them in playoffs. They have the type of team and vet qb that can catch fire and go on a run..and what they did to bungles sure looks like the start of a run. They're playing with house money, are super confident and are not intimidated by broncos atall. Definition of getting hot at the right time. Suddenly solid d. Hell they played in eagles home opener!

On the other side? Flashy, finesse team w weak defense, turnover problems, prone to key mental errors and questionable coaching decisions. Great passing offense, no doubt, but we've seen those struggle in the cold in big playoff games vs tough d's. See Peytons last decade.

Before you completely dismiss me...consider the very real possibility that denver doesn't score 60 and blow em out here. If the lead changes several times in 4th q...and it turns into a real fight. ..how confident are you that your broncos don't blow it?

Think about the real 'fights' the broncos were in this year. Dallas, kc...hardly playoff teams but I guess they count. Otherwise? Got beat, defense looked awful, Peyton couldn't bail you out.

Fear the bolts. They might send my pats home in afccg too to be fair

chase daniel took them to overtime. beat it, dickbreath.

Comment

time to play guess that troll is it kc spud? bob ? or a real legit new troll place ya bets folks . im going with bob he likes doing this stuff last season and the season b4 that he was clam chowder or sumthing stupid .

Comment

Ok

Comment

Originally posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
          time to play guess that troll is it kc spud? bob ? or a real legit new troll place ya bets folks . im going with bob he likes doing this stuff last season and the season b4 that he was clam chowder or sumthing stupid .
          blob

Comment

I'd worry more about the Colts.

Comment

meh whoever it is same ol story make a new name pop in here broncos smack ya fav team or whatever then they go poof/ why dont they just make a new id for every damn team in the nfl x 100 and bring em in here and have yourself a one man party with your puppet ids. i mean cmon save ya self the trouble and just do it already.
              i got a few names i thought of for you
              electric chargers . thunderbolts , philzaprivers , chargerstorm , lightning_bolts superbowlchargers . stormchargers ,manningzappers , broncoshockers , there ya go now ya go run along and go make ya selves those names ,but please make it entertaining i hate dullard fake troll fans who fail at stirring things up

Comment

Chargers will be watching the AFCCG at home with the Patriots.

Comment

Hey guys you can trust this cat with his 4 posts, I mean seriously. Don't doubt this football jesus, he knows his ****... clearly. Of course if Denver wins he will come back and admit to being wrong. Its a sure bet.

I don't know about you guys, but I may send my savings over to this dude and just let him make his magic happen. He sees the big picture man, I just feel it.

Comment

Everyone else knows that the reason why we are playing the Chuggers is because Cinci had an o line that couldn't keep a pocket if it was sewn to their pants, right? Dalton never had any protection.

We have a much better o line. Much better.

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyWrenches View Post
                      Everyone else knows that the reason why we are playing the Chuggers is because Cinci had an o line that couldn't keep a pocket if it was sewn to their pants, right? Dalton never had any protection.

Well...the Bengals were ranked third in fewest sacks allowed before that game.

They must have done some things to mess with Dalton, who lately has been hot garbage, though.

The Chargers raked 23rd in Sacks this year. And we are ranked number one in fewest sacks allowed. We'll see if Manning can make up for their hot play.

Comment

Originally posted by GreasyWrenches View Post

Has your oline added new starters since a few weeks ago when chargers dominated lines on both sides of football?

Keep your savings man. Ill be boosting mine on sunday.

Regular season mvp, star wars ##s, one and done. Peyton Fn Manning. I can't wait o come on this board and see everyone act shocked after an ugly finish

Comment

Originally posted by TFB12 View Post
                          Has your oline added new starters since a few weeks ago when chargers dominated lines on both sides of football?

Keep your savings man. Ill be boosting mine on sunday.

Regular season mvp, star wars ##s, one and done. Peyton Fn Manning. I can't wait o come on this board and see everyone act shocked after an ugly finish
                          0-2 since spygate.

Pack it in boys' the pats fan said were done. why even show up?

Show us your ticket for the bet or I'm calling BS.
                          Last edited by Broncos_OTM; 01-06-2014, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojef View Post
                            Chargers will be watching the AFCCG at home with the Patriots.
                            THIS

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                              0-2 since spygate.

Pack it in boys' the pats fan said were done. why even show up?

Show us your ticket for the bet or I'm calling BS.
                              Totally. Show the ticket man or take a hike.

Comment

Working...
                              X