• Situation: Playoffs - 1st Quarter - 4th and 1 on the 1 yard line - tie game

What do you do?
    Kick FG
    9.09%
    Go for it
    90.91%

Go for it

Comment

I'm of the opinion that you never kick on the 1 unless it's the fourth and you're about to win the game. I thought Andy Reid was out of his mind yesterday when he did it. Usually the worst that can happen is you give it to them inside their own 1.

Comment

best offense of all time.

Go for it.

Comment

Shoot the hostage.

Comment

Fullback blast - have Plummer fake it to Mike Anderson then roll towards the pylon. Dump it to Kyle Johnson and he'll do that horsey dance.

Loved that play.

Comment

28 point lead should have Been enough

Comment

Punt.

Comment

Scratch that. Fake punt.

Comment

You're at home.....go for it. Worst case scenario, you lose 3pts, and they get it at the 1yd. line.

Oh- and you have the best offense of all-time

Comment

With our defense, we should give serious consideration to never punting, and never kicking FGs.

4th and 1 from our own 30... go for it.

I wonder what how the odds would actually play out over time, considering our offense is so productive and our D is so porous.

Seriously though, we have to be offensively aggressive all the time.

Comment

Put the pedal to the metal and don't let up till they see 00.00 on the clock

Comment

Bradlee Van Pelt up the middle

Comment

Originally posted by Popps View Post
                            With our defense, we should give serious consideration to never punting, and never kicking FGs.

4th and 1 from our own 30... go for it.

I wonder what how the odds would actually play out over time, considering our offense is so productive and our D is so porous.

Seriously though, we have to be offensively aggressive all the time.
                            The patriots go for it all the time on their side of the ball. Bill Belichek did stats on it and said you are points ahead. I always feel that when you kick FG's in the redzone you are 4 points closer to losing.

Comment

never punt, never field punts, and only do onside kicks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AGDaOJAYHfo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                              X