• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am going to call it

Indy over Pats
    S.D. over Denver
    S.D. over Indy
    S.D. over Seattle

Congrats to the Chargers on their first Super Bowl Championship.

What the **** is this ****?

Comment

Damn..something wrong with my web browser. Fuggin' Chuggers site.

Comment

It's the Philly Opener jinx, they have the Superbowl in the bag.

56-0 over us, 2-0 over NE and 3-2 over Seattle in the superbowl.

Comment

I find it funny that many Bronco fans think the Chargers will win and just about all the Charger fans think they'll win easily.

Let's not forget that if this Charger team is as amazing as some think. Then even if somehow they went to NE and we had Indy (can't happen) but if it did, we'd still have to face the Chargers for a Super Bowl shot.

I think it's going to be a nail biter game. I didn't want to face the Chargers, but I feel the Broncos should win. We'll see.

Comment

if only we had Tebow or kyle orton or even steve deberg and josh mc dumbass i mean mcdaniels 95- 0 chargers we got no hope and chance

Comment

Free the mario party!

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                Indy over Pats
                S.D. over Denver
                S.D. over Indy
                S.D. over Seattle

Comment

Broncos will win handedly!

Comment

Originally posted by alkemical View Post
                    Free the mario party!
                    Its time.... SoCal make it so.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
                      Broncos will win handedly!
                      This. 42-28 and the score isn't really an indication of how badly the Chargers lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                        Indy over Pats
                        S.D. over Denver
                        S.D. over Indy
                        S.D. over Seattle

I think you should mortgage the house and head to Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Durango View Post
                          This. 42-28 and the score isn't really an indication of how badly the Chargers lose.
                          While I am confident they will win there is no way I see them giving up 42 points. The most they gave up all year was 38 and that was the shootout with KC in KC. They would have to give up double what they averaged in points per game all season long on Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            While I am confident they will win there is no way I see them giving up 42 points. The most they gave up all year was 38 and that was the shootout with KC in KC. They would have to give up double what they averaged in points per game all season long on Defense.
                            Nope. Manning comes out on fire. Denver steamrolls San Diego. I wanted Kansas City, but San Diego would've been my second choice.

McCoy May have an insider understanding of the Bronco offense, but that's no secret obviously. Manning is itching to put that Baltimore disaster behind him and The San Diego defensive secondary is a gift from God.

More importantly, the Bronco running game has emerged in the last weeks of the regular season. Denver has every weapon imaginable to exploit whatever defensive scheme the Chargers put on the field.

If the Broncos can stay relatively mistake-free, Denver is easily two touchdowns better than San Diego.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                              Against the KC second stringers, in a must win game. Is the KC second strong offense superior to our Starters at home?

Comment

Working...
                              X