Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 and the WR corp. better have their hard hats..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18 and the WR corp. better have their hard hats..

..ready. because the officials are in their post season mode of swallowing their whistles and letting the defenders absolutely molest these receivers. It's obviously not #18's first rodeo, because he has seen the Patriots just manhandle Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne for 14 years, and we saw it earlier this year in the bad weather in Foxboro. The Broncos receivers are arguably some of the softest in the league. Decker, who is in the top 10 in drops, is the worst offender when it comes to letting the defender have his way with him. He may catch 10 TD's in three games, and then just disappear for a game or two. What other elite WR does that? Michael Crabtree is doing his best Decker impersonation in this game, crying to the officials on nearly every play. DT doesn't cry like Decker, but for the big physical specimen that he is, he gets worked at the line of scrimmage. JT hasn't played enough football to play like Whitten,Gonzales, or Gronkowski, those guys refuse to be bullied...they do the bullying. When the Colts lost in the playoffs, it was always Peyton's fault, yet, if you watched closely, nobody was getting open. OK, so the running game, special teams, or the defense picks him up. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.

Quality thread. Well done.

Comment

I guess we have......

no chance..

Comment

agreed. definitely need to wear their helmets.

Comment

I totally thought it was because they were going to try out for American Idol as "The Village People." bummer

Comment

Peyton had arguably his worst post-season when they won it all. Something like 3 TD's 7 INT's in 4 games with a 250 yard average per.

Comment

Sucks to be us. Don't tell the team we are so bad, we might never break every significant offensive record this season.

Comment

If they're not going to call illegal contact it better go both ways, and by that I mean not calling on the Denver offense. If this game gets called loose and is physical I think Denver benefits.

Comment

I agree
                  Our receivers, running backs, and defense are all terrible

We are pretty much the worst team in the league

Comment

Worst post I've seen in quite a while!

DT and Decker both are great off of the line! They're also amongst the best blocking WR's in the NFL.

Let SD get physical with them....they'll get toasted. The last game we played them...Manning was not on...and our Oline did not protect him very well. Manning with only 3 days to prepare was not good. This time, he'll be well rested and well prepared.

We have something to prove! Watch out!

Comment

I like Decker. Decker is a ****. I still like Decker even if he should be flaggin traffic somewhere.

I like DT. DT is soft,soft ,soft. Damn is that dude soft! He should be workin at a halfway house somewhere.

I like Welker. Welker is a pass droppin,punt bumbling machine when it counts. Welker should be workin at the local waffle house.

I LIKE JT. This guy is pretty dang good.

I like KM. THIS GUY IS REALLY DANG GOOD.

I like Ronnie Hillman a whole bunch, because he has still fumbled less than Ball and he is really really pissed at the colts.

I don't like our defense much at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
                        ..ready. because the officials are in their post season mode of swallowing their whistles and letting the defenders absolutely molest these receivers. It's obviously not #18's first rodeo, because he has seen the Patriots just manhandle Marvin Harrison, and Reggie Wayne for 14 years, and we saw it earlier this year in the bad weather in Foxboro. The Broncos receivers are arguably some of the softest in the league. Decker, who is in the top 10 in drops, is the worst offender when it comes to letting the defender have his way with him. He may catch 10 TD's in three games, and then just disappear for a game or two. What other elite WR does that? Michael Crabtree is doing his best Decker impersonation in this game, crying to the officials on nearly every play. DT doesn't cry like Decker, but for the big physical specimen that he is, he gets worked at the line of scrimmage. JT hasn't played enough football to play like Whitten,Gonzales, or Gronkowski, those guys refuse to be bullied...they do the bullying. When the Colts lost in the playoffs, it was always Peyton's fault, yet, if you watched closely, nobody was getting open. OK, so the running game, special teams, or the defense picks him up. Don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen.
                        If that is the case than I think Welker and Orange Julius will have big days. It is very hard to manhandle these two.

Comment

No, I get it, Im a malcontent that is not happy with an 11-3 record and a first round bye. But I've seen this movie before. Peyton carries an average team to the playoffs and has an MVP year, only to get bounced in the first round. Without #18, Denver wouldn't be where they are. It's just a shame that he can't have any of the other defenses that are in the play-offs. Hell, how about just a top 15 defense. But no, he's got a defense that ranks in the bottom five of just about every statistical category One fun stat that directly relates to time of possession, that keeps #18 on the bench is opponents 1st downs per game. Denver is 27th giving up 21.2...How about giving up the most plays of 200 yards or more?..... But I don't want to beat the statistical dead horse because we all know how bad, and now, how depleted this defense is. I just hope Denver fans, which IMO are some of the most football savvy, understand that Peyton is not the common denominator here. A monster MVP type game doesn't guarantee a victory against whales vagina or NE the following week. In fact, it's probably a good bet that if he does go off, it means that they are in a tight game, and they will lose. To have any chance of winning, they have to control field position by getting off of the field on 3rd down, and they can't get back breaking penalties like holding in the red zone, interference on 3rd down, or fielding punts inside the 5 yard line. I wish they had a stat for that, because I would bet a dime to a dollar that Denver is up there with the leaders. I just want to make it to the Super Bowl. Deep down something tells me that the Broncos will overcome all their shortcomings,and make it it to New Jersey because of one simple reason....it's being played outside in January. Peyton, at 37, years old, finally makes it back and it's being held in single digit temps, 20 MPH wind gusts, and snowing sideways. Of course. The poor bastard can't have anything easy.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                            agreed. definitely need to wear their helmets.
                            lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
                              No, I get it, Im a malcontent that is not happy with an 11-3 record and a first round bye. But I've seen this movie before.
                              Maybe that's it....you see.....the Broncos were 13-3!

Comment

Working...
                              X