Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your level of concern going into the Divisional Playoff game against San Diego (1-10)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your level of concern going into the Divisional Playoff game against San Diego (1-10)?

Litmus test poll coming.
    1 – Yawn. Wake me up when Brady gets to town.
    6.80%
    2 – I’m more concerned about what I’m going to wear while I watch the beat down on Sunday.
    5.44%
    3 – I guess the Chargers can stay close in 1st half, but the Broncos will eventually roll them.
    10.88%
    4 – I think it’ll be a close game, but the Broncos are a better team and they will win.
    5.44%
    5 – The Broncos will be fine as long as something crazy/insane/epic doesn’t happen.
    14.97%
    6 – The Broncos should be fine as long as they don’t have bad turnovers.
    22.45%
    7 – Well, the Broncos lost to them once at home, so I guess they can do it again.
    9.52%
    8 – Of course I’m concerned. The Broncos lost to frickin’ Baltimore; San Diego is similarly hot.
    16.33%
    9 – I’m freaking out, man! Everything that can go wrong will probably go wrong.
    2.72%
    10 – No Chance. I close my eyes I see visions of Rivers inevitably dancing on our grave.
    5.44%

The poll is expired.

Comment

We're at home against an inferior team, well rested with more time to prepare and a chip on our shoulder.

Comment

I'm always concerned going into a game because I know how this team can beat itself. The Chargers concern me not at all.

Score it a 5.

Comment

10. They beat us once and played us very close the first time. Team I least wanted to play in the playoffs.

Comment

10. It's the playoffs. Show up or go home.

Comment

I'm an eternal pessimist until after we win.

Comment

I like our chances. We have a healthier team and will not take them lightly this time around. If we play our game for all 4 quarters, we should beat them by at least 10 points.
                Go Broncos!

Comment

Comment

2-3

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                      We're at home against an inferior team, well rested with more time to prepare and a chip on our shoulder.
                      Their preperation time for this game will be the same as any other game. You just learned today who you will be playing.

Comment

They can control the ball/clock and won't beat themselves. 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                          Their preperation time for this game will be the same as any other game. You just learned today who you will be playing.
                          he's referring to the 3 day turnaround prior to the last matchup

Comment

5 based on the outcome last time we played and our weak defense.

Comment

Originally posted by boppool View Post
                              I like our chances. We have a healthier team and will not take them lightly this time around. If we play our game for all 4 quarters, we should beat them by at least 10 points.
                              Go Broncos!
                              Healthier team? We have all pro players out. I thought they are healthy. I do think a Thursday game is hard to evaluate but SD is firing on all cylinders. ****ing chiefs fault they are even in the playoffs. Don't like this matchup at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X