Congrats to KC.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to KC.

I don't want any bad juju going on here from too much schadenfreude. We've been there with some heartbreaking losses ourselves.

Insufferable KC trolls aside, I wanted to congratulate KC on a great turnaround season. San Diego, too.

There is always going to be competition in the AFC, and I'd rather it be here in the AFC West.

Winning the AFCW for the last few years was kinda like winning the special olympics or graduating top of your class at Devry... now it's more like the real olympics/Harvard.

Shut up.

Comment

He'll be happy to see the Raiders much improved with their bazillions in free cap then.

Comment

Pssst Swedish.... You still got some KC sperm on your chin.

Comment

OP aren't you one of the Mane's resident gay posters? Awesome thread.

Comment

WTF is this garbage...

Comment

Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
              Winning the AFCW for the last few years was kinda like winning the special olympics or graduating top of your class at Devry... now it's more like the real olympics/Harvard.
              I don't know why people say this ****. Patriots basically start every season with 6 wins playing in the crap-hole AFC east. Nobody is putting any asterisks on their 9 AFC East titles in 10 years. On the contrary, it's celebrated as a great achievement

Comment

Originally posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
                He'll be happy to see the Raiders much improved with their bazillions in free cap then.
                70 million I heard yowsers

Comment

Smokey Taking a **** in this thread!

Comment

It was only like that last year. Before that we were part of the special olympics.

Comment

Eh.... still stand by my post.

I like the AFCW being good as long as we're winning it.

Comment

21 years and counting since last playoff win
                        43 years since last SB win.

Comment

I don't want any bad juju going on here from too much schadenfreude. .
                          What is that? Do fans and internet message boards actually have an influence on football games? F*&K KC and they are who we all thought they were.

Comment

This thread is the least hetero I have seen in a long time...

Comment

WTF is up with this thread? We laugh mostly because they had a 28 point lead in the third and found a way to lose.
                              Last edited by broncocalijohn; 01-05-2014, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X