It's nine degrees and snowing today in Denver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's nine degrees and snowing today in Denver

I know Manning proved he can throw in the cold, but had we not clinched the bye, we'd be playing today. Forecast for next Sunday is sunny and in the high forties.

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
    I know Manning proved he can throw in the cold, but had we not clinched the bye, we'd be playing today. Forecast for next Sunday is sunny and in the high forties.
    It's -30 in Green Bay, if they had realigned the NFL his head would have exploded today.

It's not windy today, he would have been just fine.

Comment

Thanks for letting us know that possible scenario

Comment

I wonder if he's in his easy chair with his kids running around. Smoking a pipe while the wife puts together a Sunday morning smorgasbord. Probably turned his phone off because this is family time, dammit.

Comment

Not only 9 degrees but it's snowed for about 24 hours straight and I am about 11 miles from Mile High as the crow flys.

Comment

Yeah it is now three degrees with minus 17 wind chill.

Comment

OM weather report brought to you by ghostbusters 3.

Comment

Secret weapon: Our running game!

Defense needs a spy on Luck at all times. Double team Hilton! Squash the run! Oline to play lights out!

I see us beating them by 10pts or more.

Comment

Weather won't be a factor!

Last year it wouldn't have been either....had John Fox had a pair of balls and thrown on 1st or 2nd down during that last drive in the game before Flacco bombed it. We ran for nothing, ran for nothing, missed the 3rd down throw and had to give it back to the Raves with 1 minute left. That's what lost the game....JOHN FOX!

The weather won't be the issue....let's hope the coach isn't either!

Comment

We would have been playing this weekend, but most likely not at home if Chiefs took AFCW.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MuSPdsPWit0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                        would have been great if we played today because there would be no way in hell SD can get from Cinci to Denver within 30 minutes. We would have won by default.

Comment

I'm crossing my fingers for nice sunday afternoon next week. I honestly don't think it really affects an offense as much as the media implies but I can't stand hearing about it every time someone talks about a game matchup.

Comment

It is only 79 right now in Orlando, What happened to the 80's I am used too

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                              It is only 79 right now in Orlando, What happened to the 80's I am used too
                              Cold snap.

Comment

Working...
                              X