Only stat needed from Chiefs game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only stat needed from Chiefs game

According to ESPN Stats & Information, the Colts had just a 3.6 percent chance of winning the game when they trailed 31-10 at halftime. That dropped to 0.9 percent when the Chiefs took a 38-10 lead with 13:39 left in the third quarter.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

38-10 after the first series coming out of Halftime. Then you blow it all away, it has to really sting in KC today.

Comment

Most of their key players went down with injuries. That's a tough pill, to swallow...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
          Most of their key players went down with injuries. That's a tough pill, to swallow...
          well a few not anywhere near most, berry abused, hali absent and alex smith being alex smith were more at fault

Comment

Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
            well a few not anywhere near most, berry abused, hali absent and alex smith being alex smith were more at fault
            That's true. Hali coming back should have been a great thing, for KC. If they had been able to generate pressure, up front, the loss of Flowers might not have been that bad...

Comment

Normally, I would have some sympathy but with what we have endured this season...nope.

The most impressive thing we will have done this year if we continue on in the dance is overcoming the injuries we have.

Comment

Socal posted this. The thread fell off page one, so I'll bump to merge.

Comment

Why not run a 2 deep with Berry playing 20 yards off the LOS ala Ed Reed and force Indy to score 4 TDs dinking and dunking.

Logistics say in the 3rd qtr Indy will only get 4-5 total drives period for the rest of the game.

Sorry but Indy averaged about 1:40 per drive. Serious lack of a game plan adjustment against a team with one true dynamic threat.

Dare I say a fireable offense for the DC?

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                    Why not run a 2 deep with Berry playing 20 yards off the LOS ala Ed Reed and force Indy to score 4 TDs dinking and dunking.

Logistics say in the 3rd qtr Indy will only get 4-5 total drives period for the rest of the game.

Sorry but Indy averaged about 1:40 per drive. Serious lack of a game plan adjustment against a team with one true dynamic threat.

Dare I say a fireable offense for the DC?
                    A lot of them DO want Sutton fired. I was joking with TopekaRoy about the Colts making halftime adjustments. Even I didn't believe it was ACTUALLY going to happen...

Comment

I might have had the "Big Red tomato" as coach of the year, but not after his part in this collapse.

Comment

No chance
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post

I'm sorry, but you really can't blame this loss on Smith. He played the game of his life. 360+ yards, 4TD, 0INTs, just the one fumble lost, but come on, he was hardly the reason they lost that game.

Their best efence ever and coaching blew that game.

Comment

My guess is a few of the chiefs faithful gave serious consideration to swallowing a whole lot of pills after that triple flusher of a cornlog the team dropped last night.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatBronco16 View Post
                              I'm sorry, but you really can't blame this loss on Smith. He played the game of his life. 360+ yards, 4TD, 0INTs, just the one fumble lost, but come on, he was hardly the reason they lost that game.

Their best efence ever and coaching blew that game.
                              Yeah, Alex Smith showed up.

That vaunted defense...

It just cracks me up everytime I think of how excited the chiefs fan base was about their defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X