Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• umm can we have the play tebow billboards back please

why wasnt this put up in KC instead

Jesus, that's terrible on all the levels.

Comment

oh forgot the link i got this from ugh why couldnt they put this up in kc http://deadspin.com/manning-up-sign-...3/@Sean-Newell

Comment

maybe kc stud and a certain champ basher should get one

Comment

Be a man by being an actual father to your children. Simple things like: providing food/water/clothing/shelter, being present, participating in child care, instilling discipline, avoiding jail and/or basic law abiding citizenry. Otherwise your male children will likely turn out to be the poo-flinging cretin this billboard is targeting with the offer of free surgical sterilization for anyone who is "man enough" to have a minor surgical procedure on his ballsack. And your female offspring will likely be sexually receptive to said cretin types, thus contributing to the perpetual cycle.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN_BRONCO_FAN View Post
            maybe kc stud and a certain champ basher should get one
            That would be like a dude in the Sahara buying an umbrella.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
              Be a man by being an actual father to your children.
              Or simply don't get women pregnant. Truthfully people need to stop breeding so much. We passed the sustainable limit of this planet a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                Or simply don't get women pregnant. Truthfully people need to stop breeding so much. We passed the sustainable limit of this planet a long time ago.
                You realize don't you that birth rates have fallen all over the developed world?

Comment

Originally posted by Ol#7 View Post
                  You realize don't you that birth rates have fallen all over the developed world?
                  I do. And yet the developed world continues to be over-populated, and the rest is just a nightmare.

Comment

I do. And yet the developed world continues to be over-populated, and the rest is just a nightmare.
                    Ironically, our efforts to solve world hunger by sending food to areas that don't have enough just creates more population, more hunger and thus need for more food. Queue endless cycle.

Comment

I've done my part. Don't want kids. Children just aren't for me.

Comment

We missed you Dan, don't ever leave us again and bring back Alfred E. Neuman!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ol#7 View Post
                          Yeah Europe has a negative population growth. The only thing sustaining them is Arab and north African immigration and well know that is kinda tricky!!

Comment

It is not the over population it is the over population of people over 40 years old. In the Industrialized West anyway. Old people need to start dying faster.

Comment

would it be wrong for me to make this into a birthday card for my brother? Though to be honest it's too late, I think my satanic sister in law put his balls in a jar a long time ago. I'd rather send her this ad because maybe she needs a vasectomy.
                              Last edited by Miss I.; 01-05-2014, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X