Colts or Chargers.... any prefeances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts or Chargers.... any prefeances?

I would rather face the colts. Manning will score 50 points on them. Chargers are just a tougher team.

Either. And while both did beat Denver in the regular season, I am not afraid of them. The playoffs will be what they will be. Denver has the ability to beat both. So we will see what shakes loose.

Comment

it doesn't matter

Comment

Rivers needs to feel what it's like to lose in Denver. His winning record there is a concern.

Comment

We will have to play one of them regardless. Both teams will be tough for our D. Playing the Colts will be a bigger distraction for Manning that concerns me. Rivers plays well in Denver and Luck is a gamer that can run too.
          Last edited by NFLBRONCO; 01-04-2014, 11:29 PM.

Comment

I don't get why anyone would care. Truthfully neither team has a prayer as long as we take care of business. I'm more worried about our real opponent: the Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              Rivers needs to feel what it's like to lose in Denver. His winning record there is a concern.
              He's lost there multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                He's lost there multiple times.

I thought he was 6-2 last game.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?p=3998149
                Last edited by The1percentKid; 01-04-2014, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Colts. **** Irsay. Make him eat a bag of dicks.

Comment

2 is a multiple number.

Comment

Colts.

Comment

2 is a multiple number.
                        Lol well ya, but 6-2 is rather one sided. 6-3 looks better.

Hard to see cincy losing at home when they haven't all year there

Comment

Lol well ya, but 6-2 is rather one sided. 6-3 looks better.

Hard to see cincy losing at home when they haven't all year there
                          To be fair a lot of that record has to do with Rivers playing most of his career in a time when the Broncos were the very definition of mediocre. And really, I thought when they beat the Broncos in Denver this year it had way more to do with our defense having by far it's worst game of the year against the run than Phillip Rivers. I also tend to think Manning is too old to recover properly for Thursday night games.

Comment

To be fair a lot of that record has to do with Rivers playing most of his career in a time when the Broncos were the very definition of mediocre. And really, I thought when they beat the Broncos in Denver this year it had way more to do with our defense having by far it's worst game of the year against the run than Phillip Rivers. I also tend to think Manning is too old to recover properly for Thursday night games.
                            Thursday games do suck for teams and they did look flat. Chargers al year though have been excellent on 3rd down conversions(1st?) and it showed in that game as the defense couldn't get off the field. Long time consuming drives of several 3rd down conversions. That'll have to be cleaned up

Comment

I hate Philip Rivers more than I dislike the Colts.

Plus, I hate divisional rivals more than I dislike conference rivals.

Therefore, I want us to destroy the San Diego Dolts 52-3.

Comment

Working...
                              X