X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    See my post above but I know you saw it already. He basically called you an a-hole and would rather have the biggest prick on the Mane (IMO) then to have you here. He also called you a lawn jockey.

Those were his words, not mine.
    Great summary!

I think I can say, based on her "I have you on ignore but not really" retort, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Where are all the KC fans that just like to talk football lol! Chiefs are an outright joke. They may never win another playoff game. What an epic playoff tank job.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Karenin View Post
    Did you say something you fat piece of ****?
    See my post above but I know you saw it already. He basically called you an asshole and would rather have the biggest prick on the Mane (IMO) then to have you here. He also called you a lawn jockey.

Those were his words, not mine.

Leave a comment:

• Requiem
    replied
    KCStud and Karenin are getting married.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    I would trade KCDud for you any day. Midget boy.
    Not so sure. Karenin gets banned so many times he is harcore here, we don't need to worry about him much. KCDud is always here and trolling hard. This time Rev got him perfect to have KCDud go nutso and get banned for a month. He won't be here for our glory or our failure. SB should be in a month minus one day when he can come back.

Leave a comment:

• Karenin
    replied
    <table id="post4016311" class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr title="Post 4016311"><td class="thead" style="font-weight:normal"> 01-05-2014, 11:47 AM </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt2"> Remove user from ignore list
    theAPAOps5 </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="alt1"> This message is hidden because theAPAOps5 is on your ignore list.
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

Did you say something you fat piece of ****?

Leave a comment:

• Broncos dude
    replied
    Originally posted by razorwire77 View Post
    I hate to pile on, but that video makes me laugh everytime.

Leave a comment:

• B-Large
    replied
    KC Stud can stuff it in his fart pipe

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by Sly_Eli View Post
    You better believe he'll show up if the Broncos lose in the playoffs
    The difference is we were a great team last year and got punked in the playoffs. Same thing happened to us in 96. We know we are the real deal but we have a reserved optimism you might say. We know what can happen. Home boy was comparing his team to the 85 Bears and this was the first year in ever they have been good, and let's face it, they beat up on some bad teams with 2nd string QB's most of the year. I'll give him a bit of slack though, the Chiefs did have several key injuries that game but they still played like chicken ****s the 2nd half. That's what playing not to lose gets ya. Take notice all you players and all you coaches. Play like a little bitch to hold a lead and you get punked.

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    That fat clown piece of **** won't show his face around here until next season at the earliest.
    I would trade KCDud for you any day. Midget boy.

Leave a comment:

• Sly_Eli
    replied
    That fat clown piece of **** won't show his face around here until next season at the earliest.
    You better believe he'll show up if the Broncos lose in the playoffs

Leave a comment:

• Karenin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RedskinBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
    KCdud's response is so predictable. First he will blame it on injuries. Then he will downplay the broncos and who they have beat and that nothing matters unless Denver wins the superbowl. There KCdud, you dont even have to respond.
    The funny thing is even at 3-0, it was obvious this was a one and done type of team.

KCStud's expert opinion though was that his chefs would rival the 2000 Ravens and 1985 Bears. Good thing he isn't a personnel/talent evaluator...

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
    21 days, John. 21.

perfect. Enough time for all to enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• Denverbroncos613
    replied
    Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
    Dear KC Stud
    Reminds me a lot about Andy Reid....lol!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAvGHYrp3lk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X