Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Fox have kicked the 60 yd FG?

With Prater?

If we were in the same position as the Chiefs?

I say yes and good call.

Prater probably would have. I don't think Fox is eligible. Plus, I don't think Fox would make it if he tried.

Comment

Most definitely he would've attempted it.

11 yards is difficult to obtain in that kind of situation.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
        Prater probably would have. I don't think Fox is eligible. Plus, I don't think Fox would make it if he tried.
        well played

Comment

Reid is a moron for going on 4th and 11. Especially with that crappy Offense.

Comment

Originally posted by pricejj View Post
            Reid is a moron for going on 4th and 11. Especially with that crappy Offense.
            One argument is the Colts would of had 2 minutes to kick their own Fg to win the game. I think after last week Reid didn't trust his kicker.

I think Prater gets the call every time.

Comment

Absolutely with Prater, even from 65yd indoors.

Comment

But why not try to pick up just the first down? They only needed 11 yards, so throw the damn ball 11 to 13 yards. I think it was a mistake to only have one target along the sidelines.

Dumb play calling if you ask me.

Comment

Succop was 1-4 from 50+ this year...

The big play on that drive was the grounding penalty.

Comment

Andy had no choice but to go for it there's no way Succop hits a 55 Yarder. And why would he punt it away to a team that cameback 28 points? Hes defesne couldn't stop a gay guy from blowing cock on a Friday Night.

Comment

I would wany fox to call for the Field Goal and not bash him if we missed it

Comment

If Fox's only other option was Alice Bono throwing to $56Mill Bowe I am guessing he would have had Prater kick it.

Comment

Fox would've taken a delay of game just to give Prater a challenge.

Comment

They still would of lost. No way the stop luck for 2 minutes.

Comment

Bowe was open and Smith led him out of bounds. I say go for the first. FG even if they got lucky and made it left too much time on the clock. K'S best chance of winning outside of getting a 28 put lead was to pick up first and kick a less than 40 up FG with time expired.

Looks like KC was on 45 which made it 60 plus. No way does their garbage K make that.
                              Last edited by DENVERDUI55; 01-04-2014, 06:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X