Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Bob...we know you love statistics.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Yo Bob...we know you love statistics.

    ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo 1h
    Up 21 on the road and kicking off to start the second half, Kansas City's win probability is currently 96.4 percent #KCvsIND






  • #2
    Keep these threads coming!

    Comment


    • #3
      Bwaaah

      Comment


      • #4
        He'll crawl back under his rock and come back next year when the child needs attention, which so many give him for some reason.

        Comment


        • #5
          Imagine the weight gain for boob this off season as he consoles himself in spam sandwiches and cheese puffs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Awesome defense, chiefs. Ravens gotz nuthin on da chiefs!!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              These pussy fans won't show up until the broncos lose their game.


              Went farther.

              Comment


              • #8
                Actually right now he (Bob) is trolling KC fans. They started a thread to embarass him during the game since his nemesis Alex Smith was kicking ass and now he just told them to suck his dick.



                Chief fans at war with each other....always a funny site.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Boob hasn't been the worst kFc troll this year.

                    He was eclipsed by dolts like kFcStudmuffin, Royce, and the other trolls who's join date was October.

                    Bob has mellowed some with age, at least here.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                      Boob hasn't been the worst kFc troll this year.

                      He was eclipsed by dolts like kFcStudmuffin, Royce, and the other trolls who's join date was October.

                      Bob has mellowed some with age, at least here.
                      Funny how none of those clowns who made profiles in October posted after the first beatdown. Getting beatdown again then choking like this should keep those pansies away for a while.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                        These p***Y fans won't show up until the broncos lose their game.


                        Went farther.
                        Then hopefully they don't show up until next season.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                          Then hopefully they don't show up until next season.
                          Word

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post
                            Actually right now he (Bob) is trolling KC fans. They started a thread to embarass him during the game since his nemesis Alex Smith was kicking ass and now he just told them to suck his dick.



                            Chief fans at war with each other....always a funny site.
                            care to post a link

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                              care to post a link
                              http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280263

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X