Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crimson Tide Mom doesn't take losing to ZERO-U very well......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crimson Tide Mom doesn't take losing to ZERO-U very well......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oPojG4XpLAY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://deadspin.com/female-alabama-f...owl-1493975001

Alcohol is a hell of a drug.

Comment

I'd almost guarantee her first words before she approached them was "Ya'll hold my beer....watch this ****..."

Comment

Ladies and gentlemen, we give you, the south.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
          Yes, because this kind of crap never happens anywhere else like California, New York, Philadelphia, or Boston :rollseyes:

Comment

See I could put up with the talking **** from her and just ignored her. But once she leaped over and started punching and kicking... It could not have been me.
            That's uncalled for, to put your hands on someone like that at a damn game.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
              See I could put up with the talking **** from her and just ignored her. But once she leaped over and started punching and kicking... It could not have been me.
              I agree....but the guys were gentlemen and didn't punch her out despite their wanting to. She reminds me of that Pittsburgh Steeler chick who threw beer on one of our OM members on here on opening night last season.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                Your generalization is so bad, you might as well have said, ..."we give you, white women."

Comment

Originally posted by R8R H8R View Post
                  Your generalization is so bad, you might as well have said, ..."we give you, white women."
                  he really should have said, "we give you a Raiders fan...and their parole officer."

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                    If she was even in my vicinity pulling that crap, I would have at least popped her in the eye or in the stomach. Best to stay away from the stomach as she might upchuck.

When you start acting like a drunk dude, you get punched. You get no free pass being a female but acting like a complete mo-ron.

Also BS for not letting us listen to what she was screaming the whole time. I didn't need "7 nation Army" by White Stripes.

Comment

And you know she blamed the other guy when she talked to cops, bitch deserved a beat down for pulling that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                        he really should have said, "we give you a Raiders fan...and their parole officer."
                        That would pass by the PC police any day.

Comment

Here is what I want to know.... Why the **** are the ushers/security dudes both 107?

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
                            And you know she blamed the other guy when she talked to cops, b**** deserved a beat down for pulling that ****.
                            I have noticed in the several stadiums I have been to over the years, that for the most part, drunken obnoxious women get treated better than their male counter parts by security. She certainly got treated better than she probably deserved.

Comment

That's them uppity Bama fans. Too much money and not enough brains.

Comment

Working...
                              X