Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Denver Broncos: America's Team

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Denver Broncos: America's Team

    According to a new poll Dallas is actually the least liked NFL team and Denver is the favorite. With Manning, I'm sure we've picked-up a ton of bandwagoners, but still, it's fun to see every stadium the Broncos have played in this season with a healthy sprinkling of orange.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...-favorite-team
    Last edited by DenverDynamite; 01-03-2014, 09:38 AM.

  • #2
    here is the actual poll:

    http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/p...tional_102.pdf

    check out the question on Peyton manning!

    Comment


    • #3
      this poll comes with less than 800 respondants. I wipe my butt with paper of greater substance. cowboys are both loved and hated, no surprise. second favorite as well as leaST FAVORITE.
      tebow is rated as high as aaron rogers so agin , pass the toilet paper on this polls validity.

      Comment


      • #4
        Cowboys are loved within their fanbase. But when you ask fans of every other team what they think of jerry jones and that organization and most would say they dislike them.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
          this poll comes with less than 800 respondants. I wipe my butt with paper of greater substance. cowboys are both loved and hated, no surprise. second favorite as well as leaST FAVORITE.
          tebow is rated as high as aaron rogers so agin , pass the toilet paper on this polls validity.
          If you follow politics PPP is considered a descent pollster. As for Tebow being rated as high as Rogers, you do know the poll was asking about favorability not necessarily playing ability, right?

          Comment


          • #6
            Considering the Patriots didn't come in #1 in most disliked I have to question this poll's legitimacy.

            Comment


            • #7
              Packers are and always will be America's team.

              Best coach ever, best stadium ever, small town heroes with an incredible fanbase.

              Cowboys are a joke and most of their fans are bandwagoners.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
                If you follow politics PPP is considered a descent pollster. As for Tebow being rated as high as Rogers, you do know the poll was asking about favorability not necessarily playing ability, right?
                yes, exactly. a poll based on popularity ,NOT football talent skills or accumen.
                about as valuable as football opinions from the women on the VIEW or a poll of the elen degeneres audience of 800.
                But folks around here are going to slobber all over iot because PFM has a favorable response, otherwise they would allow themselves to see that this poll is absolutely worthless.
                worhthless.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by KCStud View Post
                  Packers are and always will be America's team.

                  Best coach ever, best stadium ever, small town heroes with an incredible fanbase.

                  Cowboys are a joke and most of their fans are bandwagoners.
                  bingo !

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                    yes, exactly. a poll based on popularity ,NOT football talent skills or accumen.
                    about as valuable as football opinions from the women on the VIEW or a poll of the elen degeneres audience of 800.
                    But folks around here are going to slobber all over iot because PFM has a favorable response, otherwise they would allow themselves to see that this poll is absolutely worthless.
                    worhthless.
                    Christ you're stupid.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      bingo !
                      Oh look, the retards agree...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Q17 vs Q19

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                          Christ you're stupid.
                          Dammit why did you quote him, now I feel compelled to respond.

                          A poll asking which team is the nation's favorite - not best - is flawed because it's based on popularity?

                          That guy's stupidity knows no limits.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            PPP should stick to politics!
                            does the poll ask, WHO is the BEST or worst, NO !
                            it askes who do you like or dislike! a popularity poll not an assesment of TALENT !
                            I am not the least bit interested in popularity contests, sorry.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Go away

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X