Playoff Awesomesauce!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Awesomesauce!

It's that time of year again Maners! For too long have we watched seasons roll by with nothing to show for it. A title so close we can just see the shiny luster of that silver patina'd trophy! A team so loaded on offense its like God's fantasy team come to life! And it is in our city!

At this stage in the playoff cycle we should be feeling slight apprehension, an overvaluing of our opponents, undervaluing of our beloved Broncos. **** is gonna get real. Be proud! Make noise!

Get some swag, bitches!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uElfrWE3t5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great post Archer.

Denver Broncos- Soon to be world champions.

Nuff said.

Comment

Naw, I'm gonna protect my heart this year. I'll overvalue our opponents and undervalue us because if something bad happens I don't want to go through a 3 month depression like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
        That would happen regardless.
        It might. Especially if we lose some flukey way like we did last year. But it didn't happen the Tebow year.

Thinking of ways I can help the team out. This year will not be sitting at home eating bacon explosion texting people while on the mane.

Thinking this time I should do my best to bring back '97 mojo, and go to my dad's house for each and every playoff game as well as the Super Bowl.

Or even better yet, we can break into the house we were living in back in those days and watch the game from there.

Comment

For the 98 Superbowl, I was in Pete Carroll's nephew's basement.

I'll grab a plane ticket now.
          That's awesome. Do it, we need all the help we can get. '98 I was in Basic Training, not doing that again.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
            Naw, I'm gonna protect my heart this year. I'll overvalue our opponents and undervalue us because if something bad happens I don't want to go through a 3 month depression like last year.
            is this seat taken/
            move over, you got company.

Comment

I didnt expect our broncos to land PFM either! did not dare to get my hopes up.
              I think I will take the same mind-set going in to these play-offs. I dont think our D is good enough to take us all the way, lets say I am hopeful, but not expectant.

Comment

Love it, go Broncos!

Comment

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/H3w0uefykZY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I fail to see the value in watching 2012 highlights, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      A non-dickbag might just not say anything.

Comment

The biggest hope I keep clinging to is that the loss last year is going to motivate this team like the loss to Jax did in 96.

This D has a huge hole without Miller in it, here is hoping one of our young guys like Jackson or Williams can step up and create plays.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                          "man who refuse to learn and grow from past, continue to make ass of self in present"...

-Some Monk Somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                            Absolute worst sports depression I've ever been through. Truthfully, I'm still not over it. If I think about it I get down.

Comment

EXACTLY!

I'm going to enjoy the anticipation, the drama, the story lines, and this season.

Being anxious and nervous will not enhance my enjoyment if we win, nor will it lessen my disappointment if we lose. I'm just going to enjoy it while I can!

Comment

Working...
                              X