Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver is more dangerous on the ground than you think

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by driver View Post
    Fixed for you!

    What I meant was that what we will change will depend on who we play. I think what you mean is that the outcome of the game will depend on how we play and I agree with that. No team should be able to keep pace with us unless we fail. But these are the playoffs. Not a whole lot of bad teams in the playoffs.. except the Chargers.

    Comment


    • #62
      Biggest improvement on Denver this year has been their running game.

      TE play a close 2nd, but not like our TE play was awful last year.

      Comment


      • #63
        You don't have to look at stats to see the truth of the OP. That is..if you follow Bronco games. We all see it. Ball is getting insanely good yards and power and just killing out there.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
          What I meant was that what we will change will depend on who we play. I think what you mean is that the outcome of the game will depend on how we play and I agree with that. No team should be able to keep pace with us unless we fail. But these are the playoffs. Not a whole lot of bad teams in the playoffs.. except the Chargers.
          the lowly didnt make the play-offs, cowboys kept pace with us all game long.
          we neeed a classic romo blunder late in the game to secure that victory on one of out highest scoring games of the year ! if our mentality is just, 'we will just outscore our opponent' we are going to find ourselves in another game like the one we played against the chargers.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            just ask the chargers and mccoy. the last team we lost to.
            your head is deep in the sand if you dont think opponents regognize that mccoy knows the broncos well and that knowledge infuenced his winning game plan against us !
            So where was all McCoy's knowledge of the Broncos when the Chargers lost to Denver?

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
              You don't have to look at stats to see the truth of the OP. That is..if you follow Bronco games. We all see it. Ball is getting insanely good yards and power and just killing out there.

              I am more concerned about Balls blocking than his running, sorry.
              one missed blocking assignment and osweiler is taking snaps.

              Comment


              • #67
                ... I also dont think our O is as expansive when ball is on the field, he does not seem to have the same grasp of the O as KM does.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                  I am more concerned about Balls blocking than his running, sorry.
                  one missed blocking assignment and osweiler is taking snaps.
                  Keep ****ing that chicken

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    keep ignoring reality.
                    running the ball is #3 on a denver RB priority list !

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                      this is essentially what I am saying...but.
                      regardless of who we play, they will DOUBLE welker or our slot receiver on third down and take away PFMs security blanket and #1 option!
                      they will know that if PFM is under center and ball is in the backfield, the ball is going to ball.
                      they will know that on third down, if KM is in the backfield, he is staying in to block.
                      and this is just the obvious shyte that an idiot moron in scottsdale, who doesnt have access to hours of gamefilm knows !
                      Imagine what a real football team has learned about our tendencies !
                      we opperate out of the same111 formation for 90% of our plays, our formations and route trees have been the same all season long.
                      what was once explosive, 50 point worthy at the start of the season is now challenged to score 30 points, unless of course our opponent is the raidersor the uninspred texans.
                      wake up pepole!
                      we show up with the same M.O. for the regular season, we will not win our first play-off game !
                      Because, boys and girls, our FIRST opponent in the playoffs is going to know PFM and our broncos as well as anyone on the planet !
                      cheifs
                      chargers
                      colts
                      a fresh aproach is mandatory !
                      welker on third and whatever is NOT going to work !
                      Welker hasn't played in a month. I think Peyton is getting plenty of practice at looking elsewhere to make conversions.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                        the lowly didnt make the play-offs, cowboys kept pace with us all game long.

                        The Cowboys for all their faults have the weapons on offense to score a lot of points on almost anyone.


                        we needed a classic romo blunder late in the game to secure that victory on one of out highest scoring games of the year !

                        And we lost three games on blunders late in the game as well.....so what's your point?


                        if our mentality is just, 'we will just outscore our opponent' we are going to find ourselves in another game like the one we played against the chargers.

                        Teams that outscore their opponents win 100% of their games
                        in bold

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                          I am more concerned about Balls blocking than his running, sorry.
                          one missed blocking assignment and osweiler is taking snaps.
                          He has had multiple big time blitz pickups in the last quarter or more of the season. He is getting more playing time because of his growth as a blocker.

                          Ball has also become a better pass catcher. He is young and needs to learn, people learn best by addressing their mistakes. They are running the same plays with KM that they have been running with Ball especially in the last 2-3 games. Ball has done all of that and has been able to be effective in his primary role of running the ball.

                          We are going to need both RB's to play well to win in the playoffs.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                            you really think we will face the eagles or the cheifs in the play-offs?
                            BTW, we lost to the colts and pats and our D is even more depleted than those first games.
                            our D no longer has any DEPTH ! we have to protect our D by keeping it OFF THE FIELD !
                            I guess most of you are too young to remember dan fouts and the chargers offense that scored on almost every posession like it was a 2 minute drill/
                            AIR CORYELL?
                            FOUTS held all the records for passing in those years, ask him to show you his superbowl rings.
                            I have already predicted that if we run the ball less than 20 times we will lose, i dont care who the opponent is!
                            and I will predict a LOSS if PFM ends up throwing the ball more than 45 times too, regardless of who our opponent is.
                            this article, the subject matter of this thread is about our run attack, more potent than most folks know.
                            our rushing attack HAS TO BE UTILIZED, more than it was in the regular season, if we want to advance in the play-offs !
                            In SD playoff games between 1979-1981 (5 games) they average 25 rushes for 110 yards and avergaged about 26 point ppg.

                            Only reason they didn't get to the Super Bowl was because they played in a ICE Bowl iin 1982 (-15 degree) and a fluke tipped pass to Raymond Chester in the other AFCC game.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                              He has had multiple big time blitz pickups in the last quarter or more of the season. He is getting more playing time because of his growth as a blocker.

                              Ball has also become a better pass catcher. He is young and needs to learn, people learn best by addressing their mistakes. They are running the same plays with KM that they have been running with Ball especially in the last 2-3 games. Ball has done all of that and has been able to be effective in his primary role of running the ball.

                              We are going to need both RB's to play well to win in the playoffs.
                              thank you for your observations, I agree, that both will be needed and utilizedto the best of their ability.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by CEH View Post
                                In SD playoff games between 1979-1981 (5 games) they average 25 rushes for 110 yards and avergaged about 26 point ppg.

                                Only reason they didn't get to the Super Bowl was because they played in a ICE Bowl iin 1982 (-15 degree) and a fluke tipped pass to Raymond Chester in the other AFCC game.
                                thank you for a cherry pick recap of the charges play-offs.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X