Weather forecast for Divisional round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weather forecast for Divisional round

Sounds like it is supposed to be pretty nice in the later part of next week with snow coming in either Sunday night or Monday morning, then nice again between the divisional game and AFC Championship. Hoping the snow comes in a couple days early or late.

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
    Sounds like it is supposed to be pretty nice in the later part of next week with snow coming in either Sunday night or Monday morning, then nice again between the divisional game and AFC Championship. Hoping the snow comes in a couple days early or late.
    predicting denver weather 3 days in advance is useless much less 10

Comment

It will be warm in my living room with a 100% chance of alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by cmhargrove View Post
        It will be warm in my living room with a 100% chance of alcohol.
        Wow, I will be in the same state.

Although, I will also have wings.

Comment

Originally posted by bfoflcommish View Post
          They f'd today up much less three days out. It's cold and bitter today and it was supposed to be mid 50's.

Comment

Originally posted by edog24 View Post
            They f'd today up much less three days out. It's cold and bitter today and it was supposed to be mid 50's.
            true

Comment

Good

Comment

The particulars are difficult to predict, but I do think they can nail down probable jet-stream movement ten days out which would indicate whether or not we'll be getting an arctic blast or not. It bodes well that they are predicting seasonable weather at this point.

Comment

predicting denver weather 3 hours in advance is useless much less 10
                  FIFY

Comment

fyi

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YaKcoyLxbz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

damn that changed quickly! Was mid 50's just a few days ago. lets hope the pendulum swings back in our favor.

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lSPNQ82Sq4E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

I am laughing my ass off at the original post. Lived in Colorado for years and the forecasters were wrong more times than they were right, Only job where you can fail on a daily basis and still have a job tomorrow, Well besides being a politician.

I am guessing the weather forecasters have been hitting up the local pot stores before work.

Comment

Oh Noes!

Wind and cold = only 4TD's instead of 7!

Comment

I've noticed that ever since the NE game when his ability to throw the ball in cold weather came under fire, that Manning has been putting a little pepper on his fastballs.

Comment

Working...
                              X