I may have AFC Championship tickets for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I may have AFC Championship tickets for sale

You can move this thread to another location if you want to.

IF we win the divisional game I may have two tickets in section 301 row 1 for sale. They are in the row that is on it's own that are handicap accessible. At the moment I am planning on using them if there is a game. I am coming in from Phoenix, but if my parents don't come too I will use the seats they have and sell these. I paid $500/ticket so at the very least I would like to get my money back and make just a small amount. Not looking to gouge anyone. Here is a view of the seats. Like I said they are in that row right in front of the railings.
    If you have interest, PM me and once I know what I'm doing for sure I can let you know if I am selling them. Similar seats on stubhub are $850+ and I will sell for much less than that.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/p_301_1/

so you're gonna scalp the tickets

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
      so you're gonna scalp the tickets
      I approve.

I don't sit next to people in wheelchairs. I got ran over with an electric scooter one game and really ruined the moment.

Comment

I am still holding onto the hope that Bpc is going to come thru with my ticket

Comment

"Nothing makes us more vulnerable than loneliness, except greed."

Thomas Harris

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
            I approve.

I don't sit next to people in wheelchairs. I got ran over with an electric scooter one game and really ruined the moment.
            Haha!

Comment

Those wheelchair seats are the best seats in the house. I sat in one for a preseason game last year. No one directly in front of or behind you and no one sitting right next to you, minus the person you came with. Put me in a pair of those somewhere between the 30 yard lines and I'd be in heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                You can move this thread to another location if you want to.

IF we win the divisional game I may have two tickets in section 301 row 1 for sale. They are in the row that is on it's own that are handicap accessible. At the moment I am planning on using them if there is a game. I am coming in from Phoenix, but if my parents don't come too I will use the seats they have and sell these. I paid $500/ticket so at the very least I would like to get my money back and make just a small amount. Not looking to gouge anyone. Here is a view of the seats. Like I said they are in that row right in front of the railings.
                If you have interest, PM me and once I know what I'm doing for sure I can let you know if I am selling them. Similar seats on stubhub are $850+ and I will sell for much less than that.

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/denver_broncos/#/p_301_1/
                I could have interest as I'm looking to bring my 6 yr old son to the game. PM me your info and we can talk.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                  I am still holding onto the hope that Bpc is going to come thru with my ticket
                  I see you bro!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverDynamite View Post
                    Those wheelchair seats are the best seats in the house. I sat in one for a preseason game last year. No one directly in front of or behind you and no one sitting right next to you, minus the person you came with. Put me in a pair of those somewhere between the 30 yard lines and I'd be in heaven!
                    But the drooling is such a buzz kill.

Comment

I could have interest as well. PM me with info and I will contact you. I don't see any listings yet on Ticket exchange or stub hub for championship game tickets though so not sure where you are finding comp prices, but would love to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
                        I could have interest as well. PM me with info and I will contact you. I don't see any listings yet on Ticket exchange or stub hub for championship game tickets though so not sure where you are finding comp prices, but would love to know.
                        Like I said I'm not trying to re-sell these for a lot of money. My intention is to use them but if I end up not using them I am looking to sell them to a Bronco fan for about what I paid for them which was $1,000 for the pair. If you go on Stubhub and click on section 301 you will see the cheapest ones are about $800 each...and those aren't in this single row like mine are.

Anyway, for anyone who is interested I will keep you all posted on whether I am using them or not. I could get in a situation where I find out I'm not using them on short notice if my parents don't come and I use their tickets so I wanted to be prepared.

Mountain Bronco, I will PM you.
                        Last edited by LetsGoBroncos; 01-02-2014, 10:55 AM.

Comment

http://www.stubhub.com/denver-bronco...-2014-4405134/

Comment

Props to the people that spend that kinda money to watch the game, that's crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                              Props to the people that spend that kinda money to watch the game, that's crazy.
                              I've never done it either. But I feel like I can't miss this chance. Could be once in a lifetime. Especially if it is Brady vs. Manning.

Comment

Working...
                              X