Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want to play in the Divisional?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want to play in the Divisional?

Although it would be fun and awesome to rape Kansas City again, I want Indy, simply because they don't know us as well as the other 2. I think our best shot is against Indy.
    Colts
    69.61%
    Chiefs
    24.51%
    Chargers
    5.88%

KC, Chuggers and the Colts will all see a different team this time around if they come to Mile High. I don't give a **** who we play, I just want to stomp on their nuts.

I do think the Mathis/ Clark match-up would be a good one to revisit- I think Clar would have a much better showing.

Comment

I voted for the Colts.

Mainly becasue it would mean that the Chiefs flamed out in the playoffs again, and seeing Manning and Elway sticking it to Irsay would be pretty sweet too.
      Last edited by mennonite; 01-02-2014, 06:46 AM.

Comment

I want the Colts.....and agree that it would be our easiest matchup.

San Diego is the last team I want to play. Rivers always has success in Denver, and the Chuggers have won 5 of their last 6 games.

Not to mention, the defense has been playing better than their overall season rank would indicate.

Comment

No preference, but most signs point to the Colts.

None of this fooling around for a half stuff.

I just want to see them come right out and beat down some teams in the postseason.

Comment

I was thinking about this and I decided whoever we play can beat us if we don't play well. On the other hand if we do play well they can't beat us...so I'm not sure it matters. If we weren't up against having to go 3-3 against the Chiefs I would say them.

Comment

Cincy

Comment

the cheifs wont win their first game because its against a team with a winning record. the chiefs have yet to beat any team with a winning record this season, van winkle still sleeps !
                I dont care who we play, i just want our D and run game to show up so we can win.

Comment

Colts - revenge for the earlier loss, but I don't care who we play.

Comment

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
                    Cincy
                    Can't play them until the AFC Championship

Comment

Colts - SD and Chiefs scare the crap out of me (no great reason, just a gut feeling)

Comment

Gimme the Chiefs all day long. At home, we will smoke 'em a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
                          Cincy
                          If we can choose teams we can't possibly play, then I'll say the Buccs.

Really though, I don't care. There are no easy games in the playoffs. Our record against the Chiefs at home is awesome, but I don't think they make it out of the first round. San Diego is dangerous and Rivers plays very well in Denver, so they're the most dangerous, I'd say. But if you can't beat a nine win team at home, you don't deserve the SB. And the Colts have a nice revenge factor. Luck, even with few weapons, will do enough with their solid defense to make it a game.

In the NFL, any team can win. And in the playoffs this is even more so the case.

Comment

Colts.

Revenge Tour II.

Comment

I do not want to see the Chargers (and Keenan Allen), again. Give me the Colts or the Chiefs. You KNOW TV is going to be rooting for another Manning vs. Colts matchup...

Comment

Working...
                              X