Play Off Games and Ticket Sales..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play Off Games and Ticket Sales..

Over 11,000 tickets remain for Lambeau? Plus, they're having a hard time in Cinci too.

Wow, has this ever happened in Denver? Serious question...

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post
    Over 11,000 tickets remain for Lambeau? Plus, they're having a hard time in Cinci too.

I want to say 1992, tix were easily available for the playoff game vs Houston (drive II). I know because my dad took me to the game.

I think people were burned out, having lost 3 superbowls in 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by HorseHead View Post

Ask yourself this, if the Packers sent you a mailer with needing payment for 2014 playoff games around November 22nd and was looking at a backup QB leading this team for the remainder of the season, would have you sent in the money?

I bet a ton of season ticket holders thought "fat chance" on playoffs and didn't want to cough up a ton of cash for something that probably wasn't going to happen.

Comment

I heard Indy was short 7,500 yesterday as well.

Comment

I hope it's like that for us. I'd love to go to the divisional.

Comment

Denver chose to play on Sunday instead of Saturday night. Warmer in the afternoon I guess.
            This year they play on Sunday Jan 12th last year they played on Sat Jan 12th

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
              They sold out in under 10 minutes for pairs and all singles sold out in a matter of hours

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                Denver chose to play on Sunday instead of Saturday night. Warmer in the afternoon I guess.
                This year they play on Sunday Jan 12th last year they played on Sat Jan 12th
                Is this a team choice? Never knew that. I figured it was a TV deal thing.

Comment

Originally posted by spdirty View Post
                  Their is no chance of that happening. Those tickets will be gone in minutes. It is really awesome to have a team like that, but it sucks if you don't have season tickets or upwards of 1000 to see a game in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Smilin Assassin View Post
                    Is this a team choice? Never knew that. I figured it was a TV deal thing.
                    The #1 seeds get a choice of Saturday or sunday

Comment

Prediction for this Sunday in Green Bay: high of 4, low of -15.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                        Their is no chance of that happening. Those tickets will be gone in minutes. It is really awesome to have a team like that, but it sucks if you don't have season tickets or upwards of 1000 to see a game in person.
                        What do you mean will be gone! They are gone!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                          They sold out in under 10 minutes for pairs and all singles sold out in a matter of hours
                          I had a lull in my season tickets when I was in the service (2004-2009), my dad signed over the tickets to his cousin in Grand Junction. I would take leave for the playoff games, but we'd always have to sit in two entirely different sections cause no couples were available.

Lambeau has a very loyal fanbase, but broncocalijohn said it right - you have to pay in advance for the tickets, and I think most Pack season tix holders were either skeptical about their chances, or didn't want to pay see their team get humiliated with a backup QB at the helm.

The Broncos are up there with the best in terms of sellouts/fewer no shows, though.

The Redskins have a surprisingly loyal fanbase too.

Comment

Not sure how it works in GB but the playoff deposit in Denver's only 50 per seat. You only pay the rest if the games happen. If they don't your money goes toward next year. Not sure why any ST holder wouldn't pick that up.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                              What do you mean will be gone! They are gone!
                              I meant in general. Broncos tickets don't last. Regular season and especially playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X