Portis on NFL Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portis on NFL Network

I always liked the guy. He might have been a showboat but he was a warrior on the field. Even in Washington in Joe Gibbs offense he went from fast back to power back and was still very good.

He did well in the segment i watched as well. Best of luck Portis. They way he spent money I thought it might end badly for him, maybe not.

I like him.

He's less serious about his career and he's just there to clown.

Good on him...

Comment

did he talk about shanny?

Comment

Comment

I'm sorry, he doesn't need to be on here. He just called Frank Gore the best back in the NFL and a "modern day Lesean McCoy". WTF

Comment

was a great player wished he could have finished in Denver.

Comment

I wonder if he used those side acts as a way to disarm the media... interesting maybe he's a genius

Comment

I think Clinton was a great player, Great Bronco and Redskin.
                I hope he does well in his new career. I loved that he was a clown and did all the little side acts and championship belt things. He was one of the most entertaining players in the NFL.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErX6o...%3DErX6oZG7Gvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvhrO...%3DwvhrO3ceO7U

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                    did he talk about shanny?
                    No, not in the segment I saw.

Comment

Washington fans still think they got the better of the trade, did he mention that?

Comment

Both teams got good players its a wash as far as the trade goes

Comment

They asked CP who the best coach was he played for. He said Coach Gibbs.

Although, he on more than one occasion stood up for Shanny...saying that it wasn't him...it was him putting himself in front of his coordinators. CP insinuated that Kyle Shanahan was the main problem. Seemed like he has a lot of respect for Shanny....but thought Gibbs was the type of coach you would run through a wall for.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                            Both teams got good players its a wash as far as the trade goes
                            We got Champ and draft picks. Denver teabagged Washington in that trade. A first ballot HOF player when he calls it quits, who is considered one of if not the best ever at his position and a draft pick. Portis was really good, but he is not one of the best ever at his position.

Comment

Bailey and Tatum Bell for Portis Denver wins in a landslide on this deal sorry.

Comment

Working...
                              X