Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy won a Super Bowl last season

$^&&*_)@_)*#)$^()[email protected]&)&@ Joe ^$**$%@ Flacco

Ravens fans are quite correct in pointing out the tough situation Joe Flacco was placed in this year, and we certainly admire the loyalty. But all those who would rank Flacco over the Philip Rivers, Tony Romos and Matt Ryans of the world just because Flacco has won a Super Bowl should remember that he finished 32nd in passer rating, has now completed fewer than 60 percent of his passes for three straight seasons and has yet to throw more than 25 touchdown passes in a year. Of course, it sure would help if John Harbaugh's staff could figure out a way to run the football. Maybe coaching the offensive line to open a two-foot hole would work.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...old-on-at-no-1

MOTHER #)(*$^)^[email protected]&

19 Touchdowns this season. I backed Flacco up when many didn't (last season) but he proved he kept winning the playoff games year in and year out. I now know he isn't Elite. He did win a Super Bowl which seems to be the goal. He got paid handsomely based on his playoff run, no doubt.

****ing Chargers for giving up a 4th and 19 to the Ravens last season. He should give a few million (or half his salary) to the Chargers defense.

Comment

But but but KCDUD told us Flacco is elite!!!

Even after he said Croyle was better!

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        But but but KCDUD told us Flacco is elite!!!

Even after he said Croyle was better!
        Did he really? If true, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
          Ya a few people here have those comments archived. Said he'd take Croyle over flacco back then cause flacco "was not a franchise QB"

He will ignore this though and come back with some half assed comment about me saying I would take DT over josh Gordon months ago.
          Last edited by Drunken.Broncoholic2; 12-31-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

He was great, when it mattered last year. Had a bad year this season, but so did Eli Manning, and he has two rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Houshyamama View Post
              Bronco Rob found it so if you go to his posts, you can find the link. Of course his comments might not tell exactly what he linked. It was a few days ago.

It is pure gold....Jerry!

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                19 Touchdowns this season. I backed Flacco up when many didn't (last season) but he proved he kept winning the playoff games year in and year out. I now know he isn't Elite. He did win a Super Bowl which seems to be the goal. He got paid handsomely based on his playoff run, no doubt.

****ing Chargers for giving up a 4th and 19 to the Ravens last season. He should give a few million (or half his salary) to the Chargers defense.
                Why do people keep bringing this play up like they wouldn't have made the playoffs if it weren't for it. They would have regardless.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/year/2012

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                  Why do people keep bringing this play up like they wouldn't have made the playoffs if it weren't for it. They would have regardless.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/standings/_/year/2012
                  Maybe that they would have been a wild card team and played someone else?

They got smoked the last two games of the season.

Comment

I could not watch a single ravens game this year (beyond the Denver beat down). I can't believe we lost to these ****s.

Comment

Maybe that they would have been a wild card team and played someone else?

They got smoked the last two games of the season.
                      They would have played Houston the first game. If they had won that they would have played us just like they did

Comment

Sometimes miracles happen. Joe Flacco just happened to have the best games of his career all in the same postseason.

Comment

They were trying to make up for the shoddy way Brian Billick shuffled SB winner Dilfer out of town in favor of 'Whadd'ya think of my Elvis now?!'

That was just embarrassing.

And as so often is the case, it was later generations of ffflackos that benefitted from righting a dark history of repression.

Comment

It was 4th and 29.

Comment

Two words.

Anquan Boldin.

That is all.

Comment

Working...
                              X