Broncos Drums!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Drums!!

Hi! Just thought that some Broncos fans would like this. We ordered a custom orange and blue drum kit recently and added our own custom Denver "D" logo head to the front to complete it! One of a kind and for sale now! We are Rupps Drums at [email protected] if you would like any more info!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by manningistheman; 12-30-2013, 04:43 PM.

Lol why don't you just say for sale

Comment

D!ck pills or GTFO

Comment

Awesome! (busts out some "In the Air Tonight" solo)

Seriously, those are badass.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
          Awesome! (busts out some "In the Air Tonight" solo)

Seriously, those are badass.
          Thanks! We really love them. They sound just as great as they look!

Comment

Sorry, but you are a little late. I just ordered DEVO drum kit and already has the D on it. If I only knew you existed 4 days ago.

Hey, you can always push some legit jerseys when I play on my Devo drums.

You sale perfect size fast?

Comment

BTW, does the drumline band guys still go through the Lot (C) at Invesco/Sports Authority/Mile High? They might want this and break it down per member.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                Sorry, but you are a little late. I just ordered DEVO drum kit and already has the D on it. If I only knew you existed 4 days ago.

Hey, you can always push some legit jerseys when I play on my Devo drums.

You sale perfect size fast?
                haha, that's too bad! We don't sell jersey's unfortunately. Only drums.

Comment

BTW, does the drumline band guys still go through the Lot (C) at Invesco/Sports Authority/Mile High? They might want this and break it down per member.
                  I don't know but that's not a bad idea....

Comment

Do you have any game worn memorabilia?

We had a new poster looking for some game worn memorabilia not long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
                      Do you have any game worn memorabilia?

We had a new poster looking for some game worn memorabilia not long ago.
                      Sorry, we only sell drums. This is a one-time kit we put together!

Comment

Well, if you sell drums then there is a good chance you have a special guitar with the D logo on it or Broncos horse. My brother is looking for that. Can you send me pictures and price of the one off guitar?

Comment

Well, if you sell drums then there is a good chance you have a special guitar with the D logo on it or Broncos horse. My brother is looking for that. Can you send me pictures and price of the one off guitar?
                          Sorry again. We are only a drum shop dealing in drums and percussion for 30 years. We don't deal in guitars unfortunately!

Comment

Originally posted by manningistheman View Post
                            Sorry again. We are only a drum shop dealing in drums and percussion for 30 years. We don't deal in guitars unfortunately!
                            Well, that sucks. I might need some killer Cymbals. I have some Sabians but want to totally deck out some cymbals with the D on it. Maybe a cowbell too or Gon Bops Tempo Blocks. They are not big but I could always put the cowbell or Tempo block up high to show off the "D" for Denver.

How much for those?

Comment

So you can get me a custom one-off set of Broncos Bongos? You could call them Brongos.

You can use that term, Brongos, for marketing the custom Broncos Bongos, I only ask for a free set of Broncos Bongos, or Brongos, in return. I feel that is a fair offer. I'd really like some Brongos please.

Comment

Working...
                              X