Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most attractive head coach opening in the NFL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most attractive head coach opening in the NFL?

Poll coming.
    Lions
    52.76%
    Texans
    37.01%
    Redskins
    1.57%
    Vikings
    3.94%
    Bucs
    0.79%
    Browns
    3.94%

The poll is expired.

Lions hands down....

Comment

I'd prefer not to discuss head coaches and their openings... If we're going Erin Andrews(isH) then I'm down.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
        I'd prefer not to discuss head coaches and their openings... If we're going Erin Andrews(isH) then I'm down.
        Right now I wish the babe ban was off right!

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
          Lions hands down....
          when was the last time you were in Detroit, MI

Comment

In terms of overall talent and the window to win in. Detroit.
            In terms of talent along with a loyal owner. Houston.

I would say
            1.Texans
            2.Lions
            3.Redskins
            4.Bucs
            5.Browns
            6.Vikings(Yes you have AP, but you also have GM who believed Ponder was the #12 pick and not a overdraft)

Comment

Browns by far. They have a very good Defense. They have 2 first draft picks. A breakout All Pro at Wr. And they have a possible QBOTF when Hoyer gets healthy.

Comment

Like Elway said, the 3 most important components to a successful NFL team is a franchise QB, pass protector, and edge rusher. The Lions have the franchise QB, a very good-great young LT, and a D line that can get to the QB consistently without blitzing. Add in the best WR in the NFL, and you have all the makings of a great team. They need less than any team out there looking for a head coach. The only drawback is having to live in Detroit.

Comment

Detroit haa the best opportunity to win, but who really wants to live in Detroit?

I'd go with Houston. Solid talent and a much better place to live.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                    Detroit haa the best opportunity to win, but who really wants to live in Detroit?

I'd go with Houston. Solid talent and a much better place to live.
                    Houston is better then Detroit ONLY because the city has money. The crime there is ubsurd

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
                      Like Elway said, the 3 most important components to a successful NFL team is a franchise QB, pass protector, and edge rusher. The Lions have the franchise QB, a very good-great young LT, and a D line that can get to the QB consistently without blitzing. Add in the best WR in the NFL, and you have all the makings of a great team. They need less than any team out there looking for a head coach. The only drawback is having to live in Detroit.
                      Is the LT thing even true anymore? Seems like very old thinking.

Comment

Texans. First pick in the draft and loaded with talent.

Comment

Stafford is no more a franchise quarterback than Schaub or Cutler.

Comment

Some good openings this year, in no particular order:

Houston - the team is built already and owns the #1 pick (aka the best QB to come out this year so you can ditch Matt Schlub)
                            Detroit - Probably needs a Shanahan kind of coach, ingredients are all there, just need a better chef
                            Cleveland - Good/great line, good skill players (RB is a need now, but in round 3) and a great D. The main question is whether Hoyer is the answer at QB. 2 first round picks
                            Vikings - Pretty good all around, just in dire need of a QB - picks 8th, but 5 team ahead of them may need a QB
                            Bucs - Same as Vikes but pick 7th - and 4 teams may need a QB ahead of them.

And the not so good opening:

Redskins: Last out of the teams with openings talent-wise, and a psychotic, meddling, pain in the rear owner

Comment

I can't imagine anyone in their right mind taking the Browns or Redskins jobs. I guess if the money was right... but Snyder is possibly the most punchable little man on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                              X