Tebow joins ESPN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow joins ESPN

Former Heisman Trophy winner Tim Tebow has agreed to a multiyear deal to join ESPN as an analyst for the SEC Network, it was announced Monday.
    He will revolutionize the ESPN SEC Network Analyst position.

And for those still holding out hope...
    Tebow's role with ESPN will not preclude him from continuing to pursue opportunities in the NFL. He was with the New England Patriots before being released prior to the regular season. He also has played for the New York Jets and Denver Broncos.

He is with a company owned by ESPN. You might as well say he is now working with Disney.

His football passion will be spot on to the viewers and colleagues...unlike his throws.

The article said he will do this as he waits to continue to try to become a NFL QB again. As they say to most workers, "Don't quit your day job".

Good luck Tim.

Comment

Oh you know the SEC network thing is just a teaser to get him accustomed to being an analyst before he gets Tebowmania ready for all of ESPN.
      I can't wait til he and Hoge have to debate a topic.
      Somewhere Tebow will challenge him and Hoge will state that he was right about Tebow not being a NFL QB.

This is going to be so epic.

Comment

I bet he's 'excited' and 'blessed'...

Go get 'em Timmy. I guess the fire to play has officially been quenched.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
          I bet he's 'excited' and 'blessed'...
          Definitely on the former.

"I am so excited that ESPN has given me this incredible opportunity," Tebow said in a statement. "When I was 6 years old, I fell in love with the game of football, and while I continue to pursue my dream of playing quarterback in the NFL, this is an amazing opportunity to be part of the unparalleled passion of college football and the SEC."

Comment

SEC Network hires Tebow for their offseason hunting/outdoors show "Wounded Ducks"

Comment

tough crowd...

Comment

^^^^^ now that is funny. Dude, while charming and whatnot, never struck me as the brightest bulb, so it will be pure comedy to hear his analysis. Canned answers don't work in this business.

Comment

The first 58 minutes of the show will suck, followed by the best two minutes of analysis ever.

Comment

ghey

Comment

Maybe this will keep Ditka awake

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                        He is with a company owned by ESPN. You might as well say he is now working with Disney.

His football passion will be spot on to the viewers and colleagues...unlike his throws.

The article said he will do this as he waits to continue to try to become a NFL QB again. As they say to most workers, "Don't quit your day job".

Good luck Tim.
                        one of his biggest negatives is he couldn't read NFL defenses. He'd be a good guy to work with underprovelaged kid, or a pastor on network TV... only partially joking

Comment

If you find the video of him on the NFLN set after the Jets game, he was breaking down what the D was doing and how he was going to counter it (at least from a running perspective).

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	07 not a single.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	2350890

Comment

I legit want to hear Macgruder's reasons for why Tebow failed. It would be great to see who would get blamed.

Comment

Working...
                              X