Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Front Office of the Denver Broncos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Front Office of the Denver Broncos...

Now that Shanahan and his staff has been fired...........I want Bobby Turn back as our Running backs coach! The guy has a great tradition of turning late round and undrafted college free agents into all pro backs in the NFL. That is all.

Originally posted by UltimateHoboW/Shotgun View Post
    Now that Shanahan and his staff has been fired...........I want Bobby Turn back as our Running backs coach! The guy has a great tradition of turning late round and undrafted college free agents into all pro backs in the NFL. That is all.
    I do think that Coach Studesville is a solid RB coach, but there is no doubt that Bobby Turner is the best in the biz....

Comment

Cosign -- Eric Studesville is average to below-average, IMO.

Comment

Wouldn't it be awesome to turn Moreano, Ball, Hillman and Anderson into 5.0 yards/carry back.

Comment

turner will be unemployed for about 15 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
            turner will be unemployed for about 15 minutes.
            He already is. The entire staff was fired.

Comment

Texans or retirement would be a good fit for him. I don't see us betraying Eric.

Comment

Eric Studesville is an excellent coach. He may even be considered for some HC gigs this offseason.

To say that he is average or below average is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                  Cosign -- Eric Studesville is average to below-average, IMO.
                  I don't really know enough about the inner workings of the positional coaching that goes on, but I will say that our RBs always take a long time to develop and all seem to go through a phase of not being able to hang on to the ball. Eventually they seem to put it together, but I'm not sure if that's because of Studesville or in spite of him. I wouldn't mind seeing a change.

Comment

He already is. The entire staff was fired.

from the Washington Post link:
                    It is still to be determined how many members of Shanahan’s staff were also fired.

Comment

It can be argued that the maturation of Moreano is due largely to Moreano own doing over any coaching that Moreano got from Studesville.

Comment

It can be argued that the maturation of Moreano is due largely to Moreano own doing over any coaching that Moreano got from Studesville.
                        and it can be argued that the maturation of Moreno is due to Studesville.
                        But unless anyone heard it on the lightrail, I'm not sure how much stock I'd put into either argument.

FWIW, I think Turner is the best in the business as well. His track record speaks for itself. But I alos feel there is absolutely zero need to shake up what the Broncos have going from a coaching standpoint. Studes has a fantastic reputation and the org thought enough of him to move him into an interim HC role. No reason to can him imo.

Comment

Who the heck is Moreano??

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                            Who the heck is Moreano??
                            And Bobby Turn?

I cannot believe that Washington would get rid of Slowik. The travesty!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
                              and it can be argued that the maturation of Moreno is due to Studesville.
                              But unless anyone heard it on the lightrail, I'm not sure how much stock I'd put into either argument.

FWIW, I think Turner is the best in the business as well. His track record speaks for itself. But I alos feel there is absolutely zero need to shake up what the Broncos have going from a coaching standpoint. Studes has a fantastic reputation and the org thought enough of him to move him into an interim HC role. No reason to can him imo.
                              I buy into the saying "either you're getting better or you're getting worse. If you're staying the same, you're just getting worse." This is about getting better. You want to stay the same.

Comment

Working...
                              X