BREAKING: Shanahan Fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Shanahan Fired

Guess he'll just knock around in his shopping-mall sized house, poor guy.....

http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...ed-by-redskins

Imagine that.....

Comment

I think we cut ties with the guy at the right time- it was best for our organization, and the McDaniels debacle reminded us just how bad it can be.

Comment

I heard rumors our firing of Mike was not entirely football-related. He might've become a way too high strung b**** on wheels, snarling at all who crossed his path.

Guess now he'll just knock around in his shopping-mall sized house, poor guy.....

Comment

with snyder at the helm, that organization will always be a two bit dumpster fire.

Comment

His start in DC of moving from (the 4th rated D) a 4-3 to a 3-4 was a lot like McDaniels getting rid of Leach - seemed more like an ego thing than for sound football reasons.

Comment

Services to be held at 4, 6 and 8 PM at Socal's house with a protest match leaving early tomorrow morning and culminating at Dan Snyder's house.

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                with snyder at the helm, that organization will always be a two bit dumpster fire.
                This is what it comes down to. Shanahan needs to yield his GM powers and go to a team with an owner who won't intervene. Shanahan's pretty good about leaking his side of the story, and I believe the stories of the owner force-feeding RGIII as the starter. I think any time someone other than the coach gets to make coaching decisions, especially when it comes to players who aren't playing well, it emasculates the coach and undermines his authority and credibility with the players.

So good luck to whoever Snyder hires. They're going to need it.

Comment

Maybe now the small minority of "Bowlen should die via an aides infested dill rod group" understand why he was let go in Denver.
                  Last edited by Meck77; 12-30-2013, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    This is what it comes down to. Shanahan needs to yield his GM powers and go to a team with an owner who won't intervene. Shanahan's pretty good about leaking his side of the story, and I believe the stories of the owner force-feeding RGIII as the starter. I think any time someone other than the coach gets to make coaching decisions, especially when it comes to players who aren't playing well, it emasculates the coach and undermines his authority and credibility with the players.

solid post

Comment

Originally posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
                      snider has always been the medias easy tafget but lets look at reality!
                      snnyder has ALWAYS opened up his paycheck to suit the wants needes and desires of his coaches and GM.
                      ALWAYS !
                      snyder does not meddle, he only demandfs results.
                      shanyy was given a 5 year contract, he was the highest paid HC at the time of his signing !
                      shanny was given total control of hiring coaches and staff, he had final say in all personnel decisions.
                      in FOUR YEARS shanny lost FORTY GAMES !

SHANNY WAS TOLD, i WOULD rather pay you 7 million dollars to go away then have you do additional damge to my franchise, you worthless sack of dog vomit, clean out your desk for real this time and stay the F away from my players you puss bucket from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by CHEF LUIGI View Post
                        snider has always been the medias easy tafget but lets look at reality!
                        snnyder has ALWAYS opened up his paycheck to suit the wants needes and desires of his coaches and GM.
                        ALWAYS !
                        snyder does not meddle, he only demandfs results.
                        shanyy was given a 5 year contract, he was the highest paid HC at the time of his signing !
                        shanny was given total control of hiring coaches and staff, he had final say in all personnel decisions.

SHANNY WAS TOLD, i WOULD rather pay you 7 million dollars to go away then have you do additional damge to my franchise, you worthless sack of dog vomit, clean out your desk for real this time and stay the F away from my players you puss bucket from hell.

who says money can't buy happiness?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

get back to us all when you can name ONEDECENT coaching hirte by shanahan since 1995 other than gibbs, kubiak and turner.
                          name just one.
                          shanny should NOT be a HC, he cant hire a decent coach and he doesnt have a clue about ANYTHING other than designing formations to PASS THE BALL. he is ALWAYS outcoached in the seconf half of games and the second half of the season !
                          he is a farce, living off two years of glory last milennium !
                          DAn REEVES ?
                          he made it to the SB without JFE and shanny !
                          shanny is a turd

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                            I think we cut ties with the guy at the right time- it was best for our organization, and the McDaniels debacle reminded us just how bad it can be.
                            shanny should have been dumped in 2002 !
                            by then it was obvious that his underlings were the real geniuses, and shanny was just a figurehead.
                            KUBIAK was the guy making out the gameplans ans crafting the 20 play script while shanny played golf on mondays !
                            gibbs and TUNER are the true archetects of the Oline, zone blocking and the vaunted broncos running back system !
                            shanny was just the little weasle that gladly accepted all the credit even though he NEVER, EVER at any time in his LIFE coached special teams, o line, runningbacks, defense, or any other positin of football other than wide receivers and QBs.

stubborn pass junkie ego-maniac.
                            a guy more than willing to send crippled players on to the field and throw a game to prove a point or submarine his starting QB !
                            you suck shanny, you suck !

Comment

Who let this tard out of his cage?

Comment

Working...
                              X