Poor poor Browns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor poor Browns

@ClaytonESPN: Let's see how fast the Browns move on Josh McDaniels or Bill O'Brien. They'd be the two leading candidates.

Peter King just said he thinks McDaniels will be top candidate and O'Brien will be most likely going to Houston. Believes their GM's relationship w Hoodie will prefer McDaniels as he's more matured w NFL after Denver fiasco

Comment

Man my buddy would have been livid... RIP homie

Comment

This is why bad teams stay bad.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
            This is why bad teams stay bad.
            And why bad posters stay bad posters. ... existing threads... use them

Comment

The hilarious thing about this is SheepStud feeling bad for a team that is so bad that they haven't won a playoff game since 1994... three years more recently than KC.

Comment

They are hoping that, like Bill-a-cheat, he does better in his second stint.

Maybe if he has a good, strong GM and solid D-coord who he isn't allowed to fire, he'll do OK. Then again, it's the Browns, lol.

Comment

I betcha McDaniels steers clear. Once bitten twice shy, all that. Plus Belichick is like 63 ... Joshie must be in line. And he knows the poor poor Browns are the most snakebit franchise in all of sports.

Browns draft PUTRID-ly: In 14 years since re-establishing, they've had EIGHT TOP-7 overall picks (we've had 3 ever). Half were stone-cold busts - Trent Richardson, Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Gerard Warren. Other 1st round busts include BQuinn, Jeff Faine, William Green, Weeden ... and Braylon and K2 always problems ... injuries, motorbikes, staph.

And Staph ... 9 players since 2003. But this wasn't just plain staph like fussbudget Brady had, it was MRSA - a flesh-eating bacteria. Ended careers of Joe Jurevicous, LeCharles Bentley, two others.

Home-town boy LeCharles Bentley, who was a freaking beast to whom they paid a free agent ransom, he never played a down for them due to (non-dietary) 33 pound loss - 33 pounds of flesh.

Plus there's the Drive, the Fumble, Modell moving team (stupid rave-hens have 2 lombardis last 14), Butch Davis' mental condition ... and BROWNS LOST A YOUNG PRO-BOWL LINEMAN to career-ending REFEREE'S F-ING FLAG IN HIS EYE? TEARING HIS RETINA?!

Browns fans ... those poor bastards were so gracious in Canton, "We Forgive You John" signs. Not sure I'd feel the same way ......

Comment

And, maybe it's just me, but are these unis great or what?

They've done all-Brown, but this beauty hasn't seen the light since they reestablished their godforsaken franchise ......

Comment

I feel really awkward about this. I never thought Chudzinski was the right guy for the Browns, I always considered him to be a glorified TE coach at best. But you don't fire a guy after 1 year on the job when the roster is the way it is. This has the stink of wanting to get a specific coach who may be available this year but might not next year.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                        I betcha McDaniels steers clear. Once bitten twice shy, all that. Plus Belichick is like 63 ... Joshie must be in line. And he knows the poor poor Browns are the most snakebit franchise in all of sports.

Browns draft PUTRID-ly: In 14 years since re-establishing, they've had EIGHT TOP-7 overall picks (we've had 3 ever). Half were stone-cold busts - Trent Richardson, Tim Couch, Courtney Brown, Gerard Warren. Other 1st round busts include BQuinn, Jeff Faine, William Green, Weeden ... and Braylon and K2 always problems ... injuries, motorbikes, staph.

And Staph ... 9 players since 2003. But this wasn't just plain staph like fussbudget Brady had, it was MRSA - a flesh-eating bacteria. Ended careers of Joe Jurevicous, LeCharles Bentley, two others.

Home-town boy LeCharles Bentley, who was a freaking beast to whom they paid a free agent ransom, he never played a down for them due to (non-dietary) 33 pound loss - 33 pounds of flesh.

Plus there's the Drive, the Fumble, Modell moving team (stupid rave-hens have 2 lombardis last 14), Butch Davis' mental condition ... and BROWNS LOST A YOUNG PRO-BOWL LINEMAN to career-ending REFEREE'S F-ING FLAG IN HIS EYE? TEARING HIS RETINA?!

Browns fans ... those poor bastards were so gracious in Canton, "We Forgive You John" signs. Not sure I'd feel the same way ......
                        Courtney Brown was not a bust.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                          Courtney Brown was not a bust.
                          1st overall pick ... just 47 games and 17 sacks in 5 seasons.

Maybe not a 'stone-cold' bust, but imo a bust.

Comment

Bernie Kosar

Comment

I've felt bad for the Brownies ever since Elway made them his b**** three times in the late 80s, and then they were abandoned by Modell for Baltimore in the late 90s. A good and loyal fanbase, they deserve better. Not sure why God hates them, but he does.

Josh McDaniels? Haven't they suffered enough?

Comment

Working...
                              X