Broncos Divisional Game - Sunday, January 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
    No in no situation will we play the Bengals in the divisional round.

either were going to play the winner of Indy vs KC or if the Chargers win we play them.
    Ok, maybe I've got the wrong information, I thought that us being the top seed get to play the lowest seed, and while both indy and Cincy are division leaders, Indy has the best overall division/conference record...

Comment

It is going to be an interesting playoff season.

Comment

Why is anybody scared of SD? Lightning don't strike twice, not in a month anyway. Cincinnati scares me some. NE, no way, not in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
          Ok, maybe I've got the wrong information, I thought that us being the top seed get to play the lowest seed, and while both indy and Cincy are division leaders, Indy has the best overall division/conference record...

Cinci is 3, Indi is 4. Cinci beat Indi this season.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
            It's all based on seeds. We play the lowest seed left after the weekend. The Bengals are the 3 seed which means we would play any of the other 3 teams before playing them.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
              Why is anybody scared of SD? Lightning don't strike twice, not in a month anyway. Cincinnati scares me some. NE, no way, not in Denver.
              Agreed. Cincinnati and NE are the only two teams that actually scare me a little.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                Agreed. Cincinnati and NE are the only two teams that actually scare me a little.

I'm really not afraid of any AFC team. No team in the playoffs (even the dreaded Chargers) can consistently shut Denver down enough to win. As has been the case this season, if we lose it will be because we shot ourselves in the foot. Knock on wood.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBuff View Post
                  I agree with you, cincy has an element of surprise you just can't pinpoint.
                  They've been rather inconsistent and hard to figure out...
                  We definitely need to be on top of our game and well-prepared to attack those guys aggressively to where we can screw up their game plan coming in...
                  Score quick, and score often...

Comment

Hope we win the divisional game, I'll be out there for the AFCCG if it happens.

Comment

I am feeling a divisional RD of

Cincy @ NE
                      Indy @ Den

Setting up for a partial revenge tour like in 97

Comment

Originally posted by Jekyll15Hyde View Post
                        I am feeling a divisional RD of

Cincy @ NE
                        Indy @ Den

Setting up for a partial revenge tour like in 97
                        I'd take that...

Comment

Any given day, any team can beat each other. To say you are not scared or worried, you are a fool. It has been seen on more than 1 occasion that Denver can lay an egg. We have lost to 1/2 of the AFC playoff teams this year, there is no reason to think it is impossible that an outcome like that could not happen again.

Denver has to come out ready to play and execute the game plan. Limit the turn overs, dropped passes and stupid ass penalties and hope Holliday gets held up in traffic or lost getting to the stadium. No round is a cake walk, all you need to do is go back to last year.

Comment

There's not a single team in the playoffs we're not capable of beating comfortably if we play well on both sides of the ball.

Conversely, there's not a single team out there that can't beat us if we don't bring keep our **** together.

If we do manage to go all the way it'll be an emotional rollercoaster. Last year a lot of the fanbase was ridiculously cocky going into the playoffs, this year I don't think we will be. Hopefully our team has just that right amount of fear driving them on, keeping them focused.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCalBronco View Post

I was hoping it would be the Saturday game. ****...will have to TIVO, I'm being forced to go to something that Sunday.
                              Whatever something is I would unforced it amd that includes the birth of children and weddings! It's why I have a published calendar of allowable "events" in my household!

Only partially joking

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
                                There's not a single team in the playoffs we're not capable of beating comfortably if we play well on both sides of the ball.

Conversely, there's not a single team out there that can't beat us if we don't bring keep our **** together.

If we do manage to go all the way it'll be an emotional rollercoaster. Last year a lot of the fanbase was ridiculously cocky going into the playoffs, this year I don't think we will be. Hopefully our team has just that right amount of fear driving them on, keeping them focused.

11 straight wins with the opening playoff game against a team we crushed in their house. We had every right to be cocky.

Comment

Working...
                                X