Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Divisional Game - Sunday, January 12

TBA at No. 1 Denver Broncos, Sunday Jan. 12 at 4:40 ET on CBS

Dislike that the Pats (in theory) have an extra day to prep for the AFCCG, on the other hand, I guess I like that we get to play in the sunshine at the highest temperature possible for that day.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Playoff schedule: Chiefs/Colts 2:30 PMSaturday. Chargers/Bengals 11:00 AM Sunday. Broncos host 2:40 PM Sunday 1/12.</p>&mdash; Lionel Bienvenu (@lionelbienvenu) <a href="https://twitter.com/lionelbienvenu/statuses/417490962231742465">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Divisional Rd: Sat., Jan. 11: 4:35pm ET - at Seattle 8:15pm ET - at New England Sun, Jan. 12 1:05pm ET - at Carolina 4:40pm ET - at Denver</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/417491081870053377">December 30, 2013</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
        Dislike that the Pats (in theory) have an extra day to prep for the AFCCG, on the other hand, I guess I like that we get to play in the sunshine at the highest temperature possible for that day.
        There was a mention in the DPO that the Broncos asked the NFL to schedule them for Sunday afternoon rather than playing Saturday afternoon or evening like they did against the Ravens last year.

The Patriots may have an extra day but they also have to travel, so the additional day doesn't bother me all that much.
        Last edited by RMT; 12-29-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RMT View Post
          There was a mention in the DPO that the Broncos asked the NFL to schedule them for Sunday afternoon rather than playing Saturday evening like they did against the Ravens last year.

The Patriots may have an extra day but they also have to travel, so the additional day doesn't bother me all that much.
          We played Saturday afternoon last year. The late game was Green Bay/San Francisco.

Comment

don't assume the Patriots are gonna even win, they struggled against some really bad teams

Comment

Let's get it on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                Their game starts pretty late. Not sure what kind of preparation they could get considering the game won't end until after 11 pm eastern time.

Comment

There was a mention in the DPO that the Broncos asked the NFL to schedule them for Sunday afternoon rather than playing Saturday evening like they did against the Ravens last year.

I was pretty drunk, and the game may have lasted past the late game, but I think the Broncos had the early Saturday slot last year.

Comment

I can only assume it's to be schedule at a normal time as well as the potential temperature issue I mentioned.

And don't get me wrong, if we lose to the Pats (or any other team) in the AFCCG it won't be because of the extra day, it'll just be because they were better than us.

Comment

The Saturday games the first two rounds are usually a late afternoon game followed by a primetime game.

Comment

I've got the feeling we would most likely see the Bengals as our first opponent.
                        In any event it would be the Chargers/Bengals game, will it not?
                        Lowest seed in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                          I've got the feeling we would most likely see the Bengals as our first opponent.
                          We can only face the Bengals in the AFCCG. We will face either Colts, Chiefs, or Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                            No in no situation will we play the Bengals in the divisional round.

either were going to play the winner of Indy vs KC or if the Chargers win we play them.

Comment

I was hoping it would be the Saturday game. ****...will have to TIVO, I'm being forced to go to something that Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                              X