Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von who

8-0 without your fat belly boy
    Last edited by ATL-Eric; 12-29-2013, 07:37 PM.

it would be nice to watch this d with the 2012 Von

Comment

But what about all the QBs who sat and watched for years but don't count because they don't validate your point. I blame Von

You are a joke if you think he doesn't matter going forward.

Comment

when Von returns next season if he is at the weight he was this season, just make him a full time DE. If he returns to his typical weight then keep his position the same, but quit with the dropping him into coverage bull****. I don't recall Derrick Thomas ever dropping into coverage.

Comment

Yeah you're a ****ing moron if you didn't see that the defense was needing a pass rush today.

Comment

Ummm I'd rather have von

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
              Ummm I'd rather have von
              No bro we are undefeated without him. Clearly he's a cancer to the team

Comment

Originally posted by Action View Post
                No bro we are undefeated without him. Clearly he's a cancer to the team
                Not a cancer. He just makes the Broncos lose by virtue of simply being on the field. They'll probably announce that he's been cut as soon as the season is over.

Comment

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoMan4ever View Post
                    when Von returns next season if he is at the weight he was this season, just make him a full time DE. If he returns to his typical weight then keep his position the same, but quit with the dropping him into coverage bull****. I don't recall Derrick Thomas ever dropping into coverage.
                    True, using Miller to cover TE's or RB's is a complete waste of time. That wasn't why he was drafted so high.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                      True, using Miller to cover TE's or RB's is a complete waste of time. That wasn't why he was drafted so high.
                      exactly. you drafted him to cause havoc behind the LOS. just let him do that.

Comment

I'm just stating facts bro. Just throwing it out there. That first half performance was the best we played all year. What did they have 50 total yds? Fat 2013 Von was the most overrated player in the league.

Comment

Worst new poster.

Comment

This thread really exists. I did not dream it.

Comment

Love me alot of Von...

Comment

Working...
                              X