2013 Denver Broncos - Greatest Offense Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn right.

Hope the O just brings it for the playoffs and puts up 40 every game.

Comment

And did so with having to shuffle some guys around on the OL too.

Comment

Imagine with Clady, old Von and Doom.... Yikes

But it makes it more sweet with all the adversity... Nice job boys

Comment

1998 Broncos offense was better in my opinion. Still, an amazing achievement by Manning and Co.

Comment

One of the greatest regular seasons ever

Comment

Except they were not better. More yards, tds, points.. than any team in history. This is the best offense.. ever. the '98 team, as much as I love it, was not even the best team when they finished.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoFox View Post
                Except they were not better. More yards, tds, points.. than any team in history. This is the best offense.. ever. the '98 team, as much as I love it, was not even the best team when they finished.
                The '98 offense was better. They did not put up the yards and TDs this offense did because Elway missed four games and because they would jump out to big leads and run the ball. This team cannot run the ball like that. Plus the 1998 defense was much better and the offense wasn't forced to score 40 points a game.

Comment

Congrats to fox and company, the coach many people here say is too conservative, too old school.

Comment

According to these idiots announcing SNF, the 2013 Beagles offense is the greatest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
                      Congrats to fox and company, the coach many people here say is too conservative, too old school.
                      Fox has almost nothing to do with how amazing this offense was this year. You thread failed.

Comment

Best offense in the history of the nfl. Its been a great year to be a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                          You thread failed.
                          Hey, didn't I see you on tv today?

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                            The '98 offense was better. They did not put up the yards and TDs this offense did because Elway missed four games and because they would jump out to big leads and run the ball. This team cannot run the ball like that. Plus the 1998 defense was much better and the offense wasn't forced to score 40 points a game.
                            More balanced. Dunno that it was any better. I'd be happy with either

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                              1998 Broncos offense was better in my opinion. Still, an amazing achievement by Manning and Co.
                              Its hard to compare with the new defensive contact rules but even with that accounted for I dont think you are right. Now, if the question is which offense would give us a better chance to win the super bowl then I think you have a better argument. Having TD move the chains is irreplaceable. Still, ill take the current model. Peyton Manning just had the best season of any player at his position (the hardest one in the game) in the history of the game without his franchise left tackle and he made it look easy. This season, as fans of this offense, it was annoying when we didnt score 40. We had 5 guys score 10 touchdowns. Another team may come along and break our records some day but I dont think its going to happen next year or any time soon...unless its PFM that does it.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                                Fox has almost nothing to do with how amazing this offense was this year. You thread failed.
                                Other than the fact he's the head coach, I'm sure you are right.

Comment

Working...
                                X