Broncos special teams suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos special teams suck

Spend all of next week practicing, find a returner who can fair catch and fire the coach.

Oddly enough, it used to be a core strength. Funny how that happens.

Comment

OMFG People will cry about everything.

Comment

blame the injuries.....this is what happens when you are forced to play backups

Comment

Not fair catching punts will easily come to bite a team in a close contest. This MUST be addressed- it is inexcusable in high school football- a sin in professional football.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
            The fact is Hollidays a liability and I can almost guarantee you we won't see him returning punts in the playoffs unless were down big.

Comment

I find myself expecting Holiday to screw up more than making a great return anymore.

Comment

just fair catch every punt

Comment

I still can't believe Holliday is on the team to be honest. The dude has lost all confidence and is now nothing but a liability every time he goes out there.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                    I find myself expecting Holiday to screw up more than making a great return anymore.
                    When was the last time he returned anything for ****? He isn't Hester, frankly he's isn't Jim Leonard right now...

He scares me in the postseason

Comment

It wouldn't surprise me if Decker was our punt returner in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                        When was the last time he returned anything for ****? He isn't Hester, frankly he's isn't Jim Leonard right now...

He scares me in the postseason
                        I would rather they put Decker back there to just fair catch and call it good.

Comment

I would rather they put Decker back there to just fair catch and call it good.
                          They will

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                            No, I'm pointing out a serious flaw in the team that will kill them come playoffs. You simply can't afford to give up the ball, and we have had way too many turnovers/points given up due to STs. It's simply inexcusable.

Comment

Yeah, I sort of hold my breath every time the ball heads his way.

Comment

Working...
                              X