Black Monday watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Monday watch

Looks like the Browns fired Chudzinksi after one season and Shanny is likely a goner too.

I think Detroit and Minnesota will be looking for new coaches.

Comment

Browns didnt even wait till Monday.

Comment

Mike Lombardi angling for his butt buddy Josh?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>And if Browns were to make a change, Penn State's Bill O'Brien and Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels would likely top the list.</p>&mdash; Albert Breer (@AlbertBreer) <a href="https://twitter.com/AlbertBreer/statuses/417356289748914176">December 29, 2013</a></blockquote>
        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

Until the Browns get a real QB, it won't matter who the coach is, but they keep hiring 1st time NFL coaches who don't have success. They will have to pony up some money to get a "name" coach to take that job otherwise they will again be picking a no name guy again.

Comment

Someone's going to sign whisenhunt before Friday. I'm calling it. Chargers will digress next year

Comment

Lol, would pay $10,000 to see McFailure mired down in Clevland for a few Frowns seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                Someone's going to sign whisenhunt before Friday. I'm calling it. Chargers will digress next year
                The Browns or Lions should hire him. He would do very well in Detroit with that offense IMO and he's the most established coach the Browns figure to be able to get.

Comment

McDaniels in Cleveland. That would be the saddest thing evar.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kid A View Post

Comment

Yes, Brock wrote that sign for them.

Comment

I can see this getting a lot of use on Black Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by barryr View Post
                            I think Detroit and Minnesota will be looking for new coaches.
                            Schwartz is owed pretty big coin, something like 6million. I think he gets a reprieve.

Comment

the funniest thing besides the sign itself, is the douche face that guy has. he thinks he is so smart and witty when he just looks like a dumbass.

Comment

Working...
                              X