Revitalization of the AFCW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revitalization of the AFCW

In just two seasons the AFCW went from being the doormat of the NFL to potentially having three teams in the playoffs if the Chargers get some breaks today.

The Chiefs will probably rest players today so the Chargers should get their win. They will just have to rely on a couple of breaks to make it.

The Chargers could make some noise in the playoffs. I don't think any of the AFCW teams want to play each other in the playoffs.

This will be interesting.

Chiefs and Chargers are harmless. It's cute watching them get excited, but the reality is they are going nowhere. 40 years of irrelevancy is exhibit A.

Comment

AFCW is pretty good but the NFCW is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
        AFCW is pretty good but the NFCW is ridiculous.
        No doubt - that'll make for some great games in 2014 when AFCW plays NFCW.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
          Chiefs and Chargers are harmless. It's cute watching them get excited, but the reality is they are going nowhere. 40 years of irrelevancy is exhibit A.
          Both teams have put Denver against the ropes. I hardly think any of the AFCW teams should be taken lightly.

Comment

My Raiders friend is texting me giving me ****. Amusing.

Comment

Teams id least like to play in order: Seahawks, Chargers, Pats, Saints

Comment

Originally posted by FRCDFED View Post
                Both teams have put Denver against the ropes. I hardly think any of the AFCW teams should be taken lightly.
                Yawn.

Comment

You should market those homer glasses.

Comment

Honestly, there's a chance even SD makes the playoffs.

In the preseason this was the worst division in the conference.

It might end up being the best. Even if SD doesn't make it they've beaten the top 2 teams and have been no slouch of late...

Comment

Originally posted by FRCDFED View Post
                      You should market those homer glasses.
                      They are sweet because they are powered by 40 years of hindsight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
                        Honestly, there's a chance even SD makes the playoffs.

In the preseason this was the worst division in the conference.

It might end up being the best. Even if SD doesn't make it they've beaten the top 2 teams and have been no slouch of late...
                        One of the most reasonable posts I've read on here today!

Comment

I'd rather face KC in the playoffs than San Diego. KC is the biggest pretender in the NFL this season, and that was proven during their Denver-SD-Denver 3-game stretch. Not to mention last week's pathetic 7-point output vs the Colts.

San Diego has some potential. KC is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                            Teams id least like to play in order: Seahawks, Chargers, Pats, Saints
                            I still think everyone is over-hyping the Seahawks. I'll be shocked if they reach the Super Bowl.

They've played pretty much no one of note except Indy who they lost to. Saints are a pretender but always have a puncher's chance because of Brees. 49ers are the NFC Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Broncenstein View Post
                              No, they aren't. Chiefs are a good team on the rise and Chargers beat us. Or is your memory too bad to remember that loss?

Comment

Working...
                              X