Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UFC 168

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UFC 168

    Who you like tonight?

    I hope Silva loses again. I love both Rousey and Tate but I hope Tate wins because Rousey has been such a bitch about their whole rivalry. If Rousey ends it with another armbar, she needs to go and fight the guys, lol.

    What streams are you watching it on? I'm using streamhunter but the quality is not the greatest as far as streams go.

  • #2
    Was thinking of buying this. Don't follow UFC too closely but I'm not going out and it's supposed to be a good card and I'm bored. I know of the streams but it's either my computer or my internet or both but they always suck, lag, drop, etc.

    Comment


    • #3
      I want to see Silva actually fight hard, not **** around and beat Wideman badly.
      he goofed off way too much last time.

      Rousey should win but with all the **** she's been talking, Tate might snap and knock her out.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Lestat View Post
        I want to see Silva actually fight hard, not **** around and beat Wideman badly.
        he goofed off way too much last time.

        Rousey should win but with all the **** she's been talking, Tate might snap and knock her out.
        IF YOU ENJOY SEEING WOMEN LITERALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS VIA A SERIES OF PUNCHES, KICKS AND CHOKE HOLDS, THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH YOU.

        As for the MALE fighters, Silva will clown Weidman tonight. "mark the tape."

        Comment


        • #5
          I'd like to see Rousey actually try to strike for once in her life.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by txtebow View Post
            IF YOU ENJOY SEEING WOMEN LITERALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS VIA A SERIES OF PUNCHES, KICKS AND CHOKE HOLDS, THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH YOU.

            As for the MALE fighters, Silva will clown Weidman tonight. "mark the tape."
            I don't see anything wrong with women fighting, especially hot women. Not all men can handle it, so apparently you're not going to watch that part of card tonight.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by txtebow View Post
              IF YOU ENJOY SEEING WOMEN LITERALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS VIA A SERIES OF PUNCHES, KICKS AND CHOKE HOLDS, THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH YOU.

              As for the MALE fighters, Silva will clown Weidman tonight. "mark the tape."
              Personally, I don't see anything wrong with watching ladies wrestle each other. Makes more sense as a hetero man to be watching that than the men.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                Who you like tonight?

                I hope Silva loses again. I love both Rousey and Tate but I hope Tate wins because Rousey has been such a b**** about their whole rivalry. If Rousey ends it with another armbar, she needs to go and fight the guys, lol.

                What streams are you watching it on? I'm using streamhunter but the quality is not the greatest as far as streams go.
                I sent you a PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                  IF YOU ENJOY SEEING WOMEN LITERALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS VIA A SERIES OF PUNCHES, KICKS AND CHOKE HOLDS, THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH YOU.

                  As for the MALE fighters, Silva will clown Weidman tonight. "mark the tape."
                  Isn't there something inherently wrong with us wanting to watch any human beings kick the **** out of each other?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                    Isn't there something inherently wrong with us wanting to watch any human beings kick the **** out of each other?
                    I will sleep just fine and be excited in the morning to watch it happen again tomorrow afternoon.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Must be something wrong with me, I can not wait for the co main event, I want Rousey to kick the crap out of Tate. Silva's last few fights has looked like he is past his prime and is now not the lock he used to be. That said, if he shows up to fight and not act like a clown, he wins. Heading to the local bar with my brother to watch the fight in a little bit.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tesnyde View Post
                        I will sleep just fine and be excited in the morning to watch it happen again tomorrow afternoon.
                        Oh me too, I just found the comment about women specifically to be a head scratcher.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
                          Oh me too, I just found the comment about women specifically to be a head scratcher.
                          I probably would not want to see my daughter or wife do it, and in many ways I think women in the UFC is a bit of carnival side show, ...but I'll watch.
                          Last edited by D.B.; 12-28-2013, 07:56 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by txtebow View Post
                            IF YOU ENJOY SEEING WOMEN LITERALLY ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE OTHER UNCONSCIOUS VIA A SERIES OF PUNCHES, KICKS AND CHOKE HOLDS, THERE IS SOMETHING INHERENTLY WRONG WITH YOU.
                            Meow

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bronco Boy View Post
                              Personally, I don't see anything wrong with watching ladies wrestle each other. Makes more sense as a hetero man to be watching that than the men.
                              It isn't just wrasslin' brauh....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X