Rahim Moore suffers setback in rehab.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim Moore suffers setback in rehab.

Looks like our injury woes are continuing.
    Rahim suffers setback. Safety Rahim Moore was at Broncos headquarters throughout the week but didn't participate in practice. He had surgery to alleviate lateral compartment syndrome in his leg Nov. 18 and the team placed him on injured reserve with the designation to return. He isn't eligible to come back until the AFC championship game, if the Broncos advance that far.

He said Friday that he had a recent setback and still hasn't been able to run. That would seem to place his chance to return in a bit more jeopardy.

Read more: The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...#ixzz2omwOyY42

tis just a dream, a frightful dream.

Comment

Apparently, the DP can no longer afford copy editors:

There will be less tricks now that Nate Irving has replaced the injured Miller at strongside linebacker.

Comment

Way too many injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by TheReverend View Post
          Lets be real, he almost lost his leg. There never was a chance of him playing again this year
          That's what I've been saying all along. He had follow up surgery in mid December. No way he plays.

Comment

They should have used the IRDR on Vickerson. Hip dislocation is 8-12 weeks versus 4-6 months for compartment syndrome.

Comment

Should have drafted two safeties last year..

Should have called Kerry "The Fairy" Rhodes..

Comment

I was way too optimistic about Moore.

Comment

If he did come back during the playoffs, He would have been out of football shape and rusty... A very bad combination in the playoffs. Shut him down and call it a day.

Comment

Bummer...

Comment

Let's be real, fate has decided that this season will either be very rewarding or disappointing based on injury.

Comment

If Rahim doesn't come back, all I want to see is a huff/Adams safety combo. Please no more bolden....pleeeease

Comment

Originally posted by BMORE View Post
                          Should have drafted two safeties last year..

Should have called Kerry "The Fairy" Rhodes..
                          yeah, and I don't necessarily think it's hindsight to say that ignoring safety (again) this past offseason was not a good move. It was a need last year and it has been a need going back to the late 90s when Atwater left. Lynch was a good stopgap and Dawk was a good short stopgap, but aside from drafting Moore this organization has continually ignored investing in a young safety. I think Sam BRandon was a 2nd rounder (too lazy too look), but when that didn't pan out I don't remember Denver doing anything to seriously make up for it.

Seriously, 3 coaching/front office regimes in and we still have issues at the back end of the d.

Really hope safety along w/ CB are HIGH priorities this offseason. As in priority 1a, 1b, and 1c.

that said, I really hope Moore is ok not only for the Broncos, but for his own well being.
                          Last edited by BroncosfanGuy; 12-28-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Broncos need a middle linebacker also though.

Comment

The only Defensive starters the Broncos have remaining from their 2012 playoff loss are Chris Harris and Mike Adams.

Comment

Working...
                              X