Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A late-season spark from Ronnie Hillman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A late-season spark from Ronnie Hillman?

Saw this quote from Adam Gase on DenverBroncos.com, thought it was interesting:

“I’d love to get – whether it’s Ronnie or C.J. – and get them both going,” Gase said. “If they can take a few carries off both of those guys, that would be great because they do bring a little different dimension. Ronnie brings an explosion that we don’t really have with anybody else. And if we can give him a couple of opportunities a game, that would be helpful to the offense.”

I'm guessing we'll see Ronnie Hillman tote the ball several times against the Raiders -- hopefully, he'll have learned the same lessons from his season in the doghouse that Knowshon did last year.

Oh great there's something to look forward to. When does the Hillman experiment end?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojef View Post
      Oh great there's something to look forward to. When does the Hillman experiment end?
      When should the Knowshon experiment have ended? He was labeled a bust for most of 3 years. Give Hillman a chance and see what the kid can do with some time and another offseason or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
        When should the Knowshon experiment have ended? He was labeled a bust for most of 3 years. Give Hillman a chance and see what the kid can do with some time and another offseason or two.
        We all know whats going to happen when he touches the ball, its like a bad rerun. If you want to give him a chance, fine, let it be in a couple years after this play-off run is done.

Comment

We all know whats going to happen when he touches the ball, its like a bad rerun. If you want to give him a chance, fine, let it be in a couple years after this play-off run is done.
          People said the same thing about Knowshon.

Knowshon benefited so much learning from McGahee maybe Hillman is learning his lesson too behind Knowshon never write off a guy like Hillman hes got speed to burn and if it ever clicks for him he can be a weapon.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
            People said the same thing about Knowshon.

Knowshon benefited so much learning from McGahee maybe Hillman is learning his lesson too behind Knowshon never write off a guy like Hillman hes got speed to burn and if it ever clicks for him he can be a weapon.
            I just don't want to see him again, especially this year.

Comment

Just found out my Step Sister has been hanging with Ronnie Hillman and DT pretty much every weekend for the past five months. No joke, she said he took the benching really hard and refuses to ask about. Also said that DT isn't as cool since he got big. She's got so many photos of her, Hillman and random other Broncos hanging in clubs and whatnot. Pretty crazy. I guess he's a "sweetheart" - whatever that means.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                Just found out my Step Sister has been hanging with Ronnie Hillman and DT pretty much every weekend for the past five months. No joke, she said he took the benching really hard and refuses to ask about. Also said that DT isn't as cool since he got big. She's got so many photos of her, Hillman and random other Broncos hanging in clubs and whatnot. Pretty crazy. I guess he's a "sweetheart" - whatever that means.
                Does he have skills to sell cell phones?

Comment

Especially in the playoffs...

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                    Especially in the playoffs...
                    Actually, Hillman was pretty good in our last playoff game:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201301...ts&tab=analyze

22 carries, 83 yards rushing
                    3 catches for 20 yards
                    0 fumbles

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                      Actually, Hillman was pretty good in our last playoff game:

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/201301...ts&tab=analyze

22 carries, 83 yards rushing
                      3 catches for 20 yards
                      0 fumbles
                      Hillman was out when we needed him the most that game. Our season ended with Hester and the 8 carries for 11 yards....a first down could not be had when we needed it the most. Sorry no nostalgia for Hillmans performance that game or any of the crap we've seen this year. Just stay wherever you are Hillman, see you next year (hopefully not).

Comment

I believe Hillman was the youngest player in the NFL last year and Rahim Moore the year before that. Kids that young need a bit more rope. If Hillman can stop the fumbling **** he has the ability to be very good for us.

Comment

Knowshon has been labeled as a "bust" by almost everyone here, including myself. Let the kid work out his fumbling issues, who know how much he can contribute next season.

Comment

Hillman has the grip of an infant, just say NO

Comment

I doubt the Broncos care about what you think.

Comment

Working...
                              X