Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UberBroncoMan
    replied
    Going to throw out btw that less Pro Bowlers for us means less money to pay the ones on the team that were snubbed. Decker getting the Pro Bowl would have meant more a bit more money, Knowshon the same thing, etc.

Leave a comment:

• KCStud
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Why is a kFc fan bringing up Josh Gordon on a Broncos board?

Did kFc's $56 Million dollar man get in?

At least kFc players will have something to do the week before the SB.
    Bowe doesn't have the advantage of playing with Peyton Manning like the brokeback receivers do.

Leave a comment:

• Houshyamama
    replied
    Originally posted by enjolras View Post
    Burfict made it. How he isn't a Bronco is still just baffling to me. A late round pick at position of extreme need.
    I watched him play most of his games at ASU, dude played possessed his first few years. I wanted us to pick him up as a UDFA so bad.

Leave a comment:

• broncosteven
    replied
    Originally posted by KCStud View Post
    Josh Gordon leads NFL in receiving yards with ****ty QB play. But he's still not better than any Denver WR right?
    Why is a kFc fan bringing up Josh Gordon on a Broncos board?

Did kFc's $56 Million dollar man get in?

At least kFc players will have something to do the week before the SB.

Leave a comment:

• McDman
    replied
    Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
    I've liked Verner and want the broncos to go after him in FA. Problem is he might have just played himself into a higher contract this year. Leon Hall is a good CB too but dude can't stay healthy.
    Verner is very good and I would love to have him but Decker absolutely worked him in that game.

Leave a comment:

• The1percentKid
    replied
    Originally posted by CEH View Post
    I'll take drc over any AFC cb selected
    I've liked Verner and want the broncos to go after him in FA. Problem is he might have just played himself into a higher contract this year. Leon Hall is a good CB too but dude can't stay healthy.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    openly rooting against a Bronco... classy
    If we don't make the SB, Beadles could still be added, after the SB (or is it CG?) rosters are subtracted, then injuries, it's pretty much wide open. Prater at QB might not be so far off ......

Weird, Pro Bowl is not AFC vs. NFC anymore ... two questions: 1) How will that work, and 2) Do I care?

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    I'll take drc over any AFC cb selected

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    That's cool that we are the first team to have two quarterbacks go to the probowl. Congratulations to Manning and Prater, our QB duo!

Leave a comment:

• cabronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
    Apparent red flags? There's a reason he went from a potential Top-10 pick to being undrafted, he was a personal foul waiting to happen every play in college.
    and that's pretty much what I was saying. Though ironically he made the pro bowl.

Leave a comment:

• BroncosfanGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    This is a weird article -

"Broncos quarterback Matt Prater set a new NFL record with a 64-yard field goal this season, and so it wasn’t surprising that Prater was one of the two kickers chosen to this season’s Pro Bowl, along with Baltimore’s Justin Tucker. But while it wasn’t surprising, it also wasn’t deserving.

Prater benefited from the effects of Denver’s altitude, where the air is less dense and kicked footballs travel farther. And a closer look at Prater’s numbers this season makes clear that he was far from the best kicker in the league when he wasn’t benefiting from that elevation.

Prater’s 64-yard field goal was impressive, but lots of NFL kickers could make a field goal that long in Denver if given the opportunity. Away from Denver, Prater didn’t show off a particularly strong leg: His longest field goal on the road this season was good from just 50 yards, at Dallas.

Overall, Prater had a good season on field goals, but not as good as Denver’s altitude made him look.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-the-pro-bowl/
    not to go all dork here, but if PFT is going to hold altitude against Prater on that kick, I want them to show their work and include the freezing elements and their effects on the ball's density on that kick.

Oh, and the Broncos' quarterback Matt Prater

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Ziggy View Post
    Knowshon Moreno- 1015 rushing yds, 507 receiving yds, 12 TD's
    Frank Gore- 1114 rushing yds, 141 receiving yds, 9 TD's
    Marshawn Lynch- 1150 rushing yds, 312 receiving yds 13 TD's

You can make a case for Lynch over Knowshon, but there's no way Gore should have been selected before him.
    Hopefully this snub motivates Moreno to have a better post season than gore or lynch...

Leave a comment:

• UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
    replied
    Besides the players (because of contract incentives), who cares? You think Manning cares. Hell no! He cares about plays, games and superbowls. And probably in that order.

Leave a comment:

• Ziggy
    replied
    Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post
    KM should be on that list. 1000+ Rushing yard, 500+ and receiving yards and 12 TD's on a pass happy running back by committee team.
    Knowshon Moreno- 1015 rushing yds, 507 receiving yds, 12 TD's
    Frank Gore- 1114 rushing yds, 141 receiving yds, 9 TD's
    Marshawn Lynch- 1150 rushing yds, 312 receiving yds 13 TD's

You can make a case for Lynch over Knowshon, but there's no way Gore should have been selected before him.

Leave a comment:

• Tombstone RJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    Peyton Manning
    Demaryius Thomas
    Louis Vasquez
    Julius Thomas
    Matt Prater

8 Chiefs, lol. Branden Albert

http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story/0ap...mplete-rosters
    No defensive players for the Broncos, no Bailey, no Miller, for obvious reasons. But what about DRC or Phillips?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X