Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    openly rooting against a Bronco... classy
    If we don't make the SB, Beadles could still be added, after the SB (or is it CG?) rosters are subtracted, then injuries, it's pretty much wide open. Prater at QB might not be so far off ......

Weird, Pro Bowl is not AFC vs. NFC anymore ... two questions: 1) How will that work, and 2) Do I care?

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
      I'll take drc over any AFC cb selected
      I've liked Verner and want the broncos to go after him in FA. Problem is he might have just played himself into a higher contract this year. Leon Hall is a good CB too but dude can't stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
        I've liked Verner and want the broncos to go after him in FA. Problem is he might have just played himself into a higher contract this year. Leon Hall is a good CB too but dude can't stay healthy.
        Verner is very good and I would love to have him but Decker absolutely worked him in that game.

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
          Josh Gordon leads NFL in receiving yards with ****ty QB play. But he's still not better than any Denver WR right?
          Why is a kFc fan bringing up Josh Gordon on a Broncos board?

Did kFc's $56 Million dollar man get in?

At least kFc players will have something to do the week before the SB.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
            Burfict made it. How he isn't a Bronco is still just baffling to me. A late round pick at position of extreme need.
            I watched him play most of his games at ASU, dude played possessed his first few years. I wanted us to pick him up as a UDFA so bad.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
              Why is a kFc fan bringing up Josh Gordon on a Broncos board?

Did kFc's $56 Million dollar man get in?

At least kFc players will have something to do the week before the SB.
              Bowe doesn't have the advantage of playing with Peyton Manning like the brokeback receivers do.

Comment

Going to throw out btw that less Pro Bowlers for us means less money to pay the ones on the team that were snubbed. Decker getting the Pro Bowl would have meant more a bit more money, Knowshon the same thing, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X