Broncos Pro Bowlers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
    If the Chiefs played as well as the pro bowl talent they have they would be a really good NFL team.

Great accolades for the players but I really only care about us winning the super bowl.
    Correction. If Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, or Drew Brees played for the Chiefs....they would win the Superbowl!

Comment

Brandon Flowers has no business being in the Pro Bowl

Comment

why do they still do the Pro Bowl? Just do the AP All Pro list or make separate all AFC/all NFC squads and call it a day.

Comment

I think we should have had another Olineman in there. Franklin, ManRam maybe. Deck should be also in my opinion.

Says a lot about our defense....team that is 12-3 and doesn't have one guy from the D in the Probowl.

Comment

Originally posted by KCStud View Post
            Josh Gordon leads NFL in receiving yards with ****ty QB play. But he's still not better than any Denver WR right?
            If this isn't trolling, I don't know what is.

He responds to a Broncos poster stating no defensive players making the Pro Bowl. How is KCDud's response anything but trolling?

Chiefs can have their pro bowlers as I will take the opportunity to miss the game because SB teams skip the exhibition game.

NFL Exhibition Pro Bowl= Chiefs Super Bowl
            Last edited by broncocalijohn; 12-27-2013, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
              So he's got to bring up a comment I made about wanting DT over josh Gordon. Which I STILL would do.
              This is so funny

Comment

Burfict made it. How he isn't a Bronco is still just baffling to me. A late round pick at position of extreme need.

Comment

This is so funny
                  Sweep beotch. I want to see a full year of no suspension or drop problems and then we can talk. If Von's value is dropped for a potential one year ban Gordon has the same thing.
                  Last edited by The1percentKid; 12-27-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Can't believe Chris Harris didn't make it. He really thought he was going to make it, because the CB field extended from 6 to 8.

Comment

The 'unveiling show' on NFL Network was truly unwatchable -- I don't giving a flying **** about some ginned-up rivalry between Deion Sanders and Jerry Rice picking players for the pro bowl, and their subsequent strategy. Turned it off after 10 minutes, took a walk for an hour, then read about the rosters on the internet.

NFL Network is no bueno.

Comment

It is a shame Chris Harris isn't recognized. I don't think he was on the fan voting page. He is an amazing nickel corner.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
                          It is a shame Chris Harris isn't recognized. I don't think he was on the fan voting page. He is an amazing nickel corner.
                          Oh yeah, that's right. Chris Harris wasn't listed on the fan page. I thought that was weird.

Comment

Originally posted by enjolras View Post
                            Burfict made it. How he isn't a Bronco is still just baffling to me. A late round pick at position of extreme need.
                            I think I would have rolled the dice on him too. Though he had apparent red flags coming out of college. I watched him a few times and he was a loose cannon on the field, where teammates tried to settle him down. But was always making plays. I think the Broncos organization was trying to veer off from any troubled players.

Comment

Apparent red flags? There's a reason he went from a potential Top-10 pick to being undrafted, he was a personal foul waiting to happen every play in college.

Comment

Josh Gordon leads NFL in receiving yards with ****ty QB play. But he's still not better than any Denver WR right?
                                I am guessing if we didn't have Eric Decker, Wes Welker, and Julius Thomas... DT would have a lot more yards and touchdowns.

Quit being an idiot.

Yards don't mean ****. Touchdowns do.

Comment

Working...
                                X