Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade Phillips is a little b*tch

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ans-coach-says

"We did get some good news. Actually, it's bad news for Peyton Manning. ... I guess they're going to have to take that ball that they sent to the Hall of Fame back," Phillips said jokingly. "I feel bad for Peyton celebrating breaking the record and it really didn't happen.

"I guess they still count it, don't they?"

Decker said Phillips should just let it go, telling The Associated Press on Friday, "I caught it. This doesn't change anything. It's still a big catch for me and one I'll remember for a while."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Isn't he just joking though?

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
      Isn't he just joking though?
      there is truth in everything we say.-

Comment

It's obvious he still harbors bitter memories, and hated getting punked by the Broncos. Screw him.. jerk.

Comment

he talked **** about 51 after the game, too. "I was surprised they were throwing it deep that late in the game"

Comment

If the refs said it was a catch, and the replay officials said it was a catch, it doesn't matter if the ball was hovering 3 feet in the air over Decker the whole time, it's a catch for a TD.

Comment

Its funny cuz hes fat

Comment

Yeah right, 5 days later the NFL is going to not count Decker's TD catch. I saw the video of Wade's presser today, he really wasn't joking at all. That's one dum son of a Bum.

Comment

I can think of two occasions this season where Decker had a close TD catch call go against him, so he was owed one this time. There was that running, stretched-out catch in the Tennesee game at home along the SE sideline; TD reversed on review where they said he was down by a defender's touch before he broke the plane. Not enuf evidence to reverse, IMO. The other was in a road game earlier in the season, can't remember which one, where Decker caught a pass and was knocked out of bounds near the 1-yd line. Don't think they reviewed it but it sure looked like Decker stretched out one hand with the ball over the corner of the pylon.

Comment

Phillips said jokingly.
                    Next!

Comment

They called it, therefore it was a TD. Next!

Comment

The game was 16-13 going into the 4th quarter, and Phillips was all butt-hurt in the post-game interview because we 'ran up the score'. (first time I've ever heard of a 24-point victory being unsportsmanlike)

Now he's whining (5 days after the fact) that one of the touchdowns shouldn't count?

Way to burn your bridges, Wade -- you're no longer welcome in Broncos Country, as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by BowlenBall View Post
                          The game was 16-13 going into the 4th quarter, and Phillips was all butt-hurt in the post-game interview because we 'ran up the score'. (first time I've ever heard of a 24-point victory being unsportsmanlike)

Now he's whining (5 days after the fact) that one of the touchdowns shouldn't count?

Way to burn your bridges, Wade -- you're no longer welcome in Broncos Country, as far as I'm concerned.
                          He is going to be looking for work in 3 days.

Comment

They reviewed it and decided there wasn't the indisputable proof needed to justify overturning it. I don't get why the league would undermine their refs like that. I think I'm starting to get why the refs look so hesitant and doubtful nowadays. All kinds of subjective rules being added every year, and the league hangs them out to dry whenever they feel like it.

Comment

Phillips is an idiot. Coaches should be interested in wins and losses period. What does he care about a record. 51 TD's on the season doesn't make the last team you played the biggest loser. What a F'n tool. Manning's done that to every team this year, why does he have to go and have a cow over this. He said it jokingly I'm sure, but those guys always use the "joking" part to cover up their butt hurt feelings.

Comment

Working...
                              X