Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Peyton needs another TD to break record.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peyton needs another TD to break record.....

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ans-coach-says

Phillips has gone full retard. (albeit a correct one)

I'm thinking Phillips should focus more on getting beat by 20+ points every week than worry about an opposing qb's stat. Just for those stupid comments I hope someone better gets the Texans job.

Comment

Didn't coaches used to get fined for letting info like this out? And now the NFL is letting them get away with it. Hmmm.

Comment

Phillips is just pissed because he knows he'll never be a head coach again.

Comment

Crying about it now isn't gonna change anything. (shrug)

Comment

One thing comes to mind when it comes to Phillips.

Couldn't get it done !

May you be Anally raped by a Elephant, you no good, piece of chicken ****. May your balls rot off and fall to the ground and your prostrate swell to the size of china.

Can't stand the guy.

Comment

There was no way in hell the refs were going to take away the record tying TD. Even so, it was called a TD on the field, and close enough to give the benefit of the doubt to the original call.

If it makes Phillips feel better, I am sure if it wasn't called a TD, they would not have overturned that either.

The way I look at it, if they lost by a TD, he has a legitimate beef. But they lost by 24. Let it go Wade, and prepare your D better so you can get another $1 mil. a year being some team's DC.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

Couldn't get it done !

May you be Anally raped by a Elephant, you no good, piece of chicken ****. May your balls rot off and fall to the ground and your prostrate swell to the size of china.

Can't stand the guy.
                Ok now, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel about him.

Comment

Misleading thread title, Peyton has the record, all the crying in the world will not change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Quoydogs View Post

Couldn't get it done !

Can't stand the guy.

Think you mean prostate.

Comment

Working...
                    X