Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos who finished in Top 10 Pro Bowl Voting

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...6-225eb48419b6

Ok, I try not to be a homer....and fail at that a lot.

Peyton #1 overall amongst QBs? Well yeah, that's a no brainer. And I expected all the love the offense got in general. Welker, DT, ED, Wes...

And while I love when our Broncos get recognition, I can't be the only one surprised that Zane Beadles finished #1 on voting for guards....can I? I assume it's #1 in the entire NFL based on the new Pro Bowl format. IMO, Vasquez has had a much better year than Zane and finished 5th (No offense, Zane...just sayin)

(edit): And yes, I know it's the Pro Bowl so who cares, at least regarding the game itself...but in terms of actual recognition, I would think the players REALLY care. Might even reflect on a few contracts.

None of this matters because all of the Broncos will be in New Jersey during the Pro Bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
      None of this matters because all of the Broncos will be in New Jersey during the Pro Bowl.
      Hopefully you're correct, but even so....not even a little surprised? Is Zane having a stellar year (best in the NFL at the position?) or do fans just know his name and opponents just think he's a "really swell guy"?

Comment

No, you are right, Zane Beadles isn't even in top 10 for guards this season iirc, and Vasquez is ranked #1 or 2 among all guards.

I totally agree with you.

Comment

Beadles gets the recognition on broadcasts though. If you listen to most broadcasters talk about the OL they highlight Clady being out first, Clark doing a nice job in his absence, then Franklin, Beadles having a outstanding year and being a potential FA, Ramirez being much much better than expected and then Vazquez being a nice FA acquisition.

Comment

All of Utah voted for Zane.

Comment

He made it last year.......... (name is out there now)

Comment

I'm genuinely shocked at Trindon Holiday is at second as a returner. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but he has been mediocre at best this year with all the turnovers. He was being taken out at the several critical moments, because of his tendency of fumbling...

Comment

3rd place for Prater. He didn't break an NFL record or anything, don't worry #3 totally makes sense...

Comment

Originally posted by DHallblows View Post
                    3rd place for Prater. He didn't break an NFL record or anything, don't worry #3 totally makes sense...
                    Also only 1 miss all season.

Comment

Originally posted by boppool View Post
                      I'm genuinely shocked at Trindon Holiday is at second as a returner. Not that I'm complaining or anything, but he has been mediocre at best this year with all the turnovers. He was being taken out at the several critical moments, because of his tendency of fumbling...
                      Casual NFL fans who vote for this go off the highlights, not the lowlights they probably don't see regarding guys like Trindon.

Comment

Originally posted by boppool View Post
                        Top 6 in KR average. One of only 6 with a score. Shouldn't be that shocking. Especially looking at what he did last year.

Butterfingers are a concern. But as has already been said, outside of fans of the team, that goes largely unnoticed.

Comment

Matt Prater earns first Pro Bowl

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/...ro-bowl/24539/

Comment

Well deserved for him.

Comment

colquit?

Comment

Working...
                              X