• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
    "This one's for DRC!" - Pat Bowlen
    Well played...

I laughed out loud...

Comment

awesome problem to have guys... I can only hope that is what we are discussing in the offseason!

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
        "This one's for DRC!" - Pat Bowlen

Comment

Originally posted by Gcver2ver3 View Post
          Well played...

I laughed out loud...
          ditto

Comment

DRC, while a talented player, is a total flake. It's the reason he's already on his 3rd team. I'd be nervous to give him a long-term deal.

Comment

If he is even partially serious about this, then if he can be convinced to return after a SB win this year, he should have absolutely no problem signing another 1yr deal at a reasonable price. Right?

Comment

Hell if we win the title I wouldn't be mad if Peyton,Champ and DRC retired.
                I would much prefer they all stick around and win more titles but I wouldn't be mad.

That said, I think the actual chances of that happening are slim to none. He's a young player who has revitalized his career in Denver and is in line for a big time pay day.

Comment

Everyone else but Manning retires. He will play until he is eligible for social security.

Comment

I'm okay with that.

Win us a Super Bowl!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
                      DRC, while a talented player, is a total flake. It's the reason he's already on his 3rd team. I'd be nervous to give him a long-term deal.
                      Exactly. He's been good for us this year, but I do not trust him one iota.

Comment

DCR wishes he could quit the NFL... Brokeback corner back.

Comment

So let it be then I would love to win the Superbowl!!!!

Comment

wasn't he talking about he came to Denver because he could improve his game.. and I assume get a better deal. odd duck

Comment

Working...
                            X